016

(Y/n) sighed, rubbing her forehead. 'I'm stuck with my sister in law here, Zenitsu is the only salvation here with me and an old man is hitting on me. At least Yohei isn't here to witness this.' She recapped to herself, getting up from from her bed and fixed herself up before the store would open.

The (f/c) kimono hung on her tightly, revealing her body shape slightly as she walked down the halls to Zenitsu.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard someone hiccuping and softly wailing. 'Is someone crying?'

The (h/c) haired girl ran down the corridors, turning corners and turned to see Zenitsu reach the room before her with a small girl crying and holding her ear in a messy and deranged room, walls were tattered down to the ground and the tatami mats that were so expensive have been ruined. "What happened here?" (Y/n) whispered, running inside the room to fix the mess little by little, collecting the shattered bowls.m as Zenitsu comforted the small girl. "What happened to you? Who did this?" He asked, his voice being high pitched as they still were on a mission.

"My ear!" She softly wailed which was red and inflamed, possibly pulled on. (Y/n) quickly fixed the room, using a bit of her strength to fix the doors.

(Y/n) looked beside her to see a tall lady, t woman from the parade before. She was more beautiful up close.

But her eyes furrowed, ruining her lovely face with pity to her.

"Hello miss-" (y/n)'s shaky voice was interrupted by a harsh slap and Zenitsu looked over to see the act happen. "You can't abuse anyone!" Zenitsu scolded the woman who glared at him. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, not caring if she were slapped. She continued to fix the room as Semitsu helped t he small girl who also cleaned the room. "So, you're (y/n)? You seem familiar to what someone here once said about a girl named (y/n), ruining her life. Are you the same girl?" She asked her coldly.

Zenitsu fixed the mess with the small girl, hearing what was going on between the two, curious at what else had made the girl run away from home with her brother.

"There are lots of girls named (y/n). I don't have a last name. I ran away at a young age and never returned to even bother." She fibbed around the truth as the lady hummed and walked away. (Y/n) sighed, being leased from the hook of being tormented.

"So we'll meet here tonight?" (Y/n) asked Zenitsu who sat with her in her room. "Yes. We'll Tanjiro and Inosuke in the roof near three house ahead there." Zenitsu pointed over at the tallest roof there was where there was a faint silhouette of a man there. "Okay. See you then. I don't think I'll be able to wait for you so don't be late." (Y/n) muttered as the boy in disguise nodded and left the room.

"Let's hope we can catch this demon soon." She muttered until there was a scream.

(Y/n) opened her bedroom door and looked down the hall and found no one. "Zenko?" She asked around, the halls dark, blue hues hitting on the furniture touched by the moon light outside. "Ze-" She gasped as her hair was pulled and dragged to a room near by.

She stood back in her feet and grabbed a hold on a woman's wrist harshly, casing it to create snapping noises which made her wail. (Y/n) kicked the woman off her and lit up a candle. "Who-"

Her eyes widened to see her sister in law holding in her hands a small pair of kotobuki thread scissors.

"What were you planning to do with them?" She asked her but the mad woman launched in her again but the girl dodged her attacks and flinged her to the floor again. "Why would you kill me?" She asked her, her eyes stern as they were always looking down at her. "You bitch! You stole my son!" She sobbed, her hands shaking as she stood back on her feet, whimpering as she had strained her ankle. "You got me kicked out and you dare come into this parlor and take my place as beauty, next in line to Oiran-Sama. I was summoned to kill you so don't take this personal."