DON'T CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN(PART 4)

AUTHOR'S POV

Ara: hueningkai???
Kai: it's ok just call me kai.
Kai: anyways I and the guys we're searching for u, and kinda came across the scene, near the lockers😅😅.
Ara: so what about it? And also didn't I tell u didn't have to worry about me, I got everything under control.
Kai: ya, but we figured ur new and so didn't have many friends and so we thought we can get to know each other... U know.
Ara:I'm fine and I don't need any friend so if u can please give some peace.
Kai: will, that's not how u look, u were crying just a second ago, and if u didn't notice u still are.

You then noticed that u were still crying and soon tryed to rub off ur tears, but ur tears didn't stop flowing so u just, burryed ur head in ur hands.

Ara: can u just leave.
Kai: bu-
Soobin: Kai did u find he-
Yeonjun: why the heck is she crying, Kai did u say anything.
Kai: no she was crying before I came here.
Beomgu: Ara are u ok?
Ara: can u boys just fucking mind ur own damn business for ones and leave me be.
Taehyun: but Ara we just want to help, come on.
Ara: I have had enough help in this lifetime so leave me alone.

You just ran off, and went to the washroom and cried the whole lunch break and went to class with ur hoodie on so no one can see ur face, but since u were sitting with Kai, he occasionally turned to see if u were ok, but he couldn't see ur face. After the school ended u dashed out of the class and went to the parking lot, and to ur good luck the boys were already there waiting for u, u didn't wast anytime and hopped into the car with the maknaes.

U were still in the car and for some reason the others were quite, but u shrugged it off and were sitting simply, that's until ur phone rang, u opened ur phone and see the caller Id and ignored it, it rang for a few times, but eventually stopped. U could see the guys we're confused on to your u didn't pick it, but they didn't say anything. U reached home, and went inside when one of the maids came up to u.

Maid: ms. Ara there's someone on the phone who wants to talk to u.
Ara: who is it?
Maid: I don't know maam, she told she was ur friend.
Ara: ok, thank u, I'll speak to her.

You had an idea of to who it was. U took the phone and started speaking.

Ara: hello?
???: Ara, please listen to me, just for once please, it's just a misunderstanding.
Ara: didn't I tell u not to call me ever again..... Jiwoo.
Jiwoo:please list-
Ara: LISTEN TO WHAT HUH? I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING U SAY, I TRUSTED U, YET U DID THIS TO ME. IF U EVER AGAIN CALL OR TEXT OR EVEN TRY TO REACH ME I WILL HAVE TO CUT OFF ALL TIES WITH U, I'M WARNING U, NEVER TRY TO CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN.
Jiwoo:bu-

U cut the call, and went to ur room, since u were on the verge of tears and u knew the boys will come soon after parking the cars, and the last thing u want now is to look weak in front of them.

Ara's POV

** I forgot to show u my room here is how it looked like**

As soon as I reached my room I broke down in tears, I was crying a lot but I tryed not to make sounds, even though mom and Mr

As soon as I reached my room I broke down in tears, I was crying a lot but I tryed not to make sounds, even though mom and Mr. Kim were at work, my stepbrothers and the maids were still there. It's been sometime since I have been in my room crying, suddenly I heard small barks I turn and see I forgot to lock the door, a small cute dog came In and sat near my leg, I lifted it up and made it sit on my lap, it's really cute, I think I really needed this, I know I have pushed many far away from me because I was scared to be hurt, I never trusted anyone so I never really got a hug for a long time, so long I forgot how it left, i patted the dogs head while he was making himself comfortable on my lap, I smiled seeing the little thing being so cuddle and cute.

Me: I wonder who u belong to? I wish I could keep u.
???: I don't mind, he ignores me anyways.
Me: MOMMY!!! fuck it's just u, when did u come in...... Taehyung.
Tae: you I'm older than u, u should call me oppa.
Jimin: tae, did u find tannie?
Tae: yep, he's on Ara's lap.... Sleeping.
Jimin: whaaaat?
Jk: wa, so he ignores us but goes and sleeps on Ara's lap, that lil thing.... That's exactly y I have trutst issues. (Ho please, ur the reason you we army have trust issues too🙄🙄)
Jin: u guys are here, come on, I made dinner.
Me: 7pm it's already that late, how long have I been crying for.(I whispered and to my luck no one heard me this time)
Jin: Ara, u coming.

I just nod my head

Jin: ok, we'll be waiting for u.

Then Jin left the room, luckily I still had my hoodie on, so no one saw I was crying, I quickly went to my washroom and fixed myself. The little puppy was following me around, and it's really adorable to see.

I went down and see that it's my favorite dishes,

I sat down and started having dinner, it was serisoly amazing, I loved it, I don't want to speak to them but I have to admit they are really good and amzing peopl- WHAT THE HECK ARA, STOP THIS UR GONNA FALL DEAPPER THEN U ALL READY ARE

I shrugged it off and eat my dinner, they are quieter than usual, but maybe that's how they are. I finished my dinner and washed the dishes and went to my room, while I was going to my room, someone called me.

Suga: ARA! Wait up, I need to speak to u.
Me: what's it?
Suga: did something happen today?
Me: no and even if it did who are u to me, for me to tell u anything.
Suga: (signs) look I know you've been through a lot and I'm not gonna expect u to just trust us easily, but I'm not saying we'll give up and let this relationship drift apart, no matter what u say, ur our sister and we love u, and I know deep in your heart u love us too, ur just afraid and we understand.
Me: there's no use, once a relationship drifts apart there is no joining it, I've learnt it the hard way, just give up now, or later ur the onces who are gonna get hurt in the end.
Suga: who told relationships can't be fixed, I nor the others are gonna give up until u call us oppa and we all cuddle each other while watching a good family movie, telling how lucky we are to have u.
Me: then ull keep trying for a long, long time.
Suga: we don't care, we'll keep doing it till our last breath if necessary.
Me: whatever, if there's nothing more I'd like to go to my room now.
Suga: well mom and dad told they'll come late and also tae told u can have tannie. And if u didn't notice, ur eyes are still puffy, I think ull feel better with tannie.
Me: whatever.