Chapter 25: Momma?

I woke up on top of something warm, I start to snuggle on it to get the warmth. Suddenly the thing starts to move and a sound comes out, chuckles?
"Good morning to you too love." says a soothing voice as it chuckles.
I soon realize who it belonged to.
"Niklaus!" I shriek sitting up.
"Relax nothing happened." he assures me.
"I'm having a bath." I say standing up and walking to his gigantic bathroom.
"Is that an invitation?" He ask. Looking at him I see that his eyes are filled with lust and that he's doing that puppy eye thing.
"Ugh fine! It's nothing we haven't seen before." I mumbled the last bit.
"So am I forgiven love?" He ask smirking.
"Not even close. And if you try anything in there without my approval you won't be forgiven!" I start stripping as I walk in the bathroom and turn on the bathtub. I put in some soap to make it bubbly and I then went in the tub feeling the warm water. Not log after Klaus walks in with chocolate covered strawberries, champagne for him and orange juice for me. He sets it next to the tub as it sits over a small wooden table that looks like a night stand. He slowly strips and goes in the tub.
"No alcohol for you love." he jokes as he drinks his bubbly.
"What is this Klaus? You think chocolate will make me forgive you?" I ask.
"No... But I'm hoping it will make you happy." he say handing me one.
"Well you're right... I love chocolate covered strawberries." I say.
After eating 2 I took a blue shower sponge but Klaus takes it off of my hand.
"Allow me." he says in a seductive voice.
He takes the sponge and starts rubbing my arm with it. I look into his eyes then his lips, we slowly move closer and we finally crash our lips together. Before anything could get heated I back away realizing what I just did. I step out of the tub while doing so I knock over the table making a huge mess.
"This... This is a mistake just last night you killed me... I can't....We can't do this... Not now." I start rambling, as take a towel I step on a broken peace of glass from the champagne.
"Aahh!" I yell as I cover my self with the towel.
"Clary." klaus says trying to help but I held my hand up.
"No... I'm going to go." I leave a tearful Klaus. I quickly changed into my clothes and did a spell to heal my wound. After that I ran out and drive to my cottage.
Before I could even go in I started braking down.
"I can't do this! He killed me! He could have killed us! How do I forgive him?" I scream. There is a sudden glow but I ignore it.
"You forgive him by allowing him. If you always ignore his attempts to redeem himself how will he show his love to you? How will you forgive him when every time you look the other way? My dear Clarissa so young yet so broken. You mustn't hold grudges over the one you love. I know how it is like and if you ignore him it will be worse, it happened to me. And it didn't end well I lost someone precious." The lady explains.
"Who are you?" I ask the dark haired lady.
"My child I am your mother." she says.
"How? Who did you love? Who did you loose?" I ask shock.
"The one I love was your father and the one I lost was you. Your father is like Niklaus very hot headed and does not trust easily one night as I lay on our bed he came in drunk. He claimed what I cheated on him. I told him that he was wrong but he didn't believe me. He punched me in the face and I fell hitting my stomach on a wooden table, he then hit my as stomach. That night we both lost you my darling, I was pregnant with you but because of your father I lost you. I never forgave him. But I should have because if I did we would have found you." she says in tears.
"I don't... I don't understand." I say.
"I'm dead?" I ask shock.
"Yes you were. But my mother, your grandmother she is a very powerful witch. She saved you but transported you from my stomach to a source, she told me it has something to do with nature, that you are like the daughter of the earth. That is why when you got your magic it came out of the earth. But your grandmother she didn't trust you with me or your father, she saw how broken we were so she transported you to another country and year. There she made people believe that you are the twin of Elena Gilbert and Isobel's second child. It was easy for my mother to change your appearance, because the Petrovas are from our blood, Elena is like your cousin." The woman says.
"So I wasn't even born in this century and my father killed me before I was even born? And Elena isn't even my twin but my cousin? And I was put into the earth or something after death because it was the only way to make me live? One day! Can't I get one normal day!" I scream.
"I'm sorry... But I'm here to worn you something very powerful is coming for your child." My mother says.
"What is it?" I ask.
"I'm not sure... If only your grandmother were here she could handle this. I'm not nearly as powerful as she is... She's been alive for thousands of years, and shockingly I'm her only child." my mother says.
"How is that possible? Who is she? Who are you?" I ask.
"My mother, your grandmother her name is Hecate and my name is Qetsiyah." She says.
"Who's my father?" I ask.
"You must first know that I love your father dearly but he never felt the same. I always thought that he loved me but he loved another. When I found out you looked like the Petrova Doppelgänger I was furious with my mother but also grateful because she saved you. I was so glad when your true appearance showed. And as for your father he was a traveler, they are like us witches. His name is Silas." she says.