267

"Do you want to explain to professor Weasley what the hell happened?" Uncle Bash asked angrily as aunt Kathy and him had forced Hoggard, Fred and I into uncle Percy's office. I was standing with aunt Kathy, having her arms wrapped around me as she comforted me after what happened while Uncle Bash stood with Fred and Hoggard and Uncle Percy sat behind his desk, obviously tired from all the violence there had been this school year. Sammy had been escorted to the hospital wing. He apparently had a broken rib.

"I found him beating up Sammy." Fred explain with a certain hostility in his voice. "And fucking Avery and Vivi held in place!"

Avery and Chambers had fled the scene as soon as uncle Bash and aunt Kathy showed up but they were probably going to be found later and be disciplined as well.

"I was only trying to help."

"Helping would be getting an adult!" Uncle Bash told him. "Not taking matters into your own hands."

"Alright, thank you Sebastian." Uncle Percy said. "You can leave now. You too, Kathleen."

Uncle Bash let go of the collars of Fred and Hoggard and then left the office with a scoff. Aunt Kathy rubbed my arms gently as she looked at me. "Are you gonna be okay?"

I nodded and she kissed the side of my head before she followed Uncle Bash out of the office.

"Why is it that every time there is a fight, it has my bloody nieces and nephews involved." Uncle Percy sighed, leaning back in his chair as he rubbed his eyes. "Take a seat. Fred in the middle."

Hoggard was the first to sit down, then Fred and I hesitated before I then sat down next to my brother.

"Right. Who was there when it started?" Uncle Percy asked. "I'm gonna assume it's you... and you."

He pointed between me and Hoggard and I simply nodded while Hoggard didn't say anything, just stared at a painting on the wall behind uncle Percy. It was a family portrait of uncle Percy with Freddie, Roxanne, Sammy, Bryson, Lexi, Victoire, Dominique, Louis and James. It was taken in 2005. The youngest on the painting was James at the time. He was only about a year old and I was four. No one is more important to uncle Percy than his family. He especially has a bond with his two daughters and his nieces and nephews.

I think it's because he once took his family for granted and then he lost his brother. After that, he changed and he made more time for everyone.

"Can someone please tell me how it started?" Uncle Percy looked at Hoggard, then at me. "Vivi?"

"I uh–" I let out a breath as I nervously played with my fingers, then played with the hem of my jumper, then looked around, trying to gather the courage to just tell the truth. I felt a hand wrap around mine and I looked at Fred as he gave my hand a squeeze, trying to calm me down. "Sammy and I came from class."

Uncle Percy nodded slightly at my works and I let out another breath. "We were just talking about that field trip we have in May with muggle studies and then Hoggard called out and approached us in the corridor."

I was starting to shake a little, causing me to inhale sharply. I knew what was about to happen if I didn't get it under control. I didn't want another panic attack. Not after the day at home. The day of the trial. It felt like I was dying and I didn't want to experience that again.

"Vivi? Are you okay?" Uncle Percy asked and I heard Hoggard snicker which only made everything worse. My chest started to tighten and I automatically grabbed onto Fred's hand even tighter. "Genevieve?"

"How fucking dramatic." Hoggard snickered. "She's making a scene to get out of it."

"Get out of it?!" Fred raised his voice. "She's done nothing wrong you lunatic! If anyone has something to get out of, it's you!"