VK Day (Part One)

Brielle POV

Today is the day I've been waiting years for. Ever since the first batch of VKs went on so well I've wanted to bring the next batch over, and today is the day where that dream comes true. 

It's VK Day, and I'm super excited. 

The dream also involved the fact that we're bringing so many people that are close to our first batch of VKs over, Evie gets her little sister figure Dizzy, Mal gets her friend Celia, and Carlos and Jay used their picks to bring over the rest of basically Harry's family since Harry chose his sisters as his first pick for natural reasons. It absolutely warms my heart that Harry is going to have his family here, and I'm over the moon that I get to be part of such a momentous occasion.

I took a long time to think about this, can you imagine how many truly good people are on that Isle as we speak? How many people's true loves? How many people's future best friends? I do wish to bring down the barrier one day for that reason, but a girl can only dream of having the council that much on her side.

Today is long coming, I wasn't going to stop until this project was done that's for sure. Audrey herself has given me shit about it, but I couldn't care less what is she going to do? Throw a hissy fit because good people that deserve a chance are getting one? Oh suck it up Audrey, if you don't like it you can lock yourself in a tower and wait for Chad to come to save you or something. I don't care how many people also known as Queen Leah and Audrey doesn't like it, there are good people on the Isle that don't deserve to rot there.

Harry made me believe that, he's living proof to me.

I peered out my office window to the Isle of the Lost, just as I had over two years ago now a few weeks before my coronation. I remember the feeling I got peering out onto the Isle back then, I felt drawn in by it to a point. It looks so elusive and creepy from here, but to be fair the people on the Isle are not anything like the Isle perceives them to be, given the chance that is. I'm excited, ecstatic even as I have a feeling this will be only the start. And before you wonder where Harry is, he should be here any second to come to pick me up, yup that's right.

I'm going to the Isle with them.

Now before you freak out, it's purely because I want to stay glued to Harry's side to avoid another incident like the last time he visited. I'm simply going as protection and strength in numbers. I already have the sword Harry gifted me on my hip and my more action-ready outfit on, there will be NO incidents on the Isle today. None, zero, zilch.

Harry let me borrow the shirt of his that I used last time on the Isle again, much appreciated and thank ya, Harry. Not to mention, as soon as I put it on I knew I was going to be basically wearing his cologne because my goodness. It smells wonderful and I honestly won't be mad about smelling like his cologne for a while. Besides that I whipped out the corset from last time and the fishnet stockings, only thing I changed was I put on some black torn up mom jeans and some short combat boots. I also put the bandana on to hold my hair back like a headband and put on the smoky eye all over again. Now I was simply looking out onto the Isle, awaiting my devastatingly handsome boyfriend to show up in all of his pirate gear. Every time I see him in his pirate wear it reminds me of the first day we met, aww.

Now that I know what I know, I realize that the first day we met we were both already hooked on each other. The way he stared at me in a bit of awe and some slight confusion as soon as he stepped out of that limo, those mystifying sparking ocean eyes I saw for the first time when our eyes locked and I smiled out of kindness and he looked a little confused as to why, but I only ever smiled at him. I remember the first time we were alone, in my office specifically. He told me about him and his mother, his family, and how he just wanted a better life.