5

|| FLASHBACK (3 YEARS AGO) ||

Loud pop music , legs guiding themselves by their own , hands cutting the air , forgetting every stress and worries that's the effect of music.

24 years old Nayeon feeling the beats rather than feeling the lyrics in a famous bar.

Her other friends sitting a little far away from her gulping the alcohol.

She didn't notice a pair of eye is already on her, on her every move. And it was of Yoo Jeongyeon, even though jeongyeon was dancing with her girlfriend while her arms around her girl's waist her eyes are still scanning Nayeon's body. The woman's beauty is mesmerising.

She leave her girlfriend to dance alone not caring the consiquences and advantages boys or men can took from drunk seulgi.

Rhythm change, song changed still a popping song.

Jeongyeon stood in front of Nayeon.

"Forgotten all that I know. Those years of holding you close. Damn that feels like a quick forever"

Nayeon opened her eyes as she felt change of the beats. She found jeongyeon standing in front of her grinning like an idiot.

Jeongyeon offered her palm indirectly asking for permission to dance with her which gladly Nayeon took.

"Where'd all my confidence go?
I fall apart at, "Hello"
Whenever I meet someone, that's better"

Nayeon chuckled after hearing the lyrics, jeongyeon found it strange but her brain was fast enough to caught that it was because of the lyrics.

Jeongyeon : "Are you single?"

Nayeon motioned her index finger towards her ear indicating to hear next lines.

"Been 6 months without you. I loved and I cursed you. And I've been moving on. Though that it feels wrong. Cried more than I want to. But hey, what can I do. If finding me the one. Is taking me too long?"

Jeongyeon chuckled as she did the same action while pointing towards her ears with her index finger indicating the same thing.

"So, tonight I wanna fall in love. Fall in love with a stranger. And if they go break my heart. Then I'll just fix it later. I'm only here for the rush. I don't need no disclaimer. Tonight I wanna fall in love. Fall in love with a stranger. Fall in love with a stranger. Fall in love with a stranger"

Jeongyeon put her arms on Nayeon's neck, both are jamming onto the song, the rythm everything seems to be picture perfect.

Jeongyeon's phone rang showing 'Joy'  as caller name. Jeongyeon untangled her arms around Nayeon's neck but Nayeon keep on dancing like no tommrow.

"Why's it so hard to forget. Your hands runnin' down my neck. Someone tell me that this gets better. You're moving on at a speed. That just don't feel right to me. Swear that I'll feel like this forever"

Jeongyeon frustratingly slide the phone in her pocket again. She don't want to get back to seulgi. Atleast not now. She ignored the scolding by joy and acted like she didn't heard a threatening lecture from the older one , she wrapped her arms around Nayeon's neck again.

"Been 6 months without you. I loved and I cursed you. And I've been moving on. Though that it feels wrong. Cried more than I want to. But hey, what can I do. If finding me the one. Is taking me too long?"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon both are fully sober , Jeongyeon can't take her eyes off the girl dancing infront of her.

Jeongyeon : "Are you perhaps into girls?"

Nayeon : "Bi"

These 2 letters were enough to make jeongyeon grin.

"So, tonight I wanna fall in love. Fall in love with a stranger. And if they go break my heart. Then I'll just fix it later. I'm only here for the rush. I don't need no disclaimer. Tonight I wanna fall in love. Fall in love with a stranger. Fall in love with a stranger. Fall in love with a stranger"

Jeongyeon looked into Nayeon's eye she's still fighting with her thoughts that is the girl infront of her is sober or drunk? When Nayeon looked into the taller one's eye. Jeongyeon got mesmerised for the nth time. Ignoring her drunk girlfriend who is just few steps away from her she bend her neck a little as Nayeon stood on her finger tips of her feets. They let their lips meet. This time Nayeon's arms are the one which are wrapped around jeongyeon's neck while jeongyeon's hands were cupping Nayeon's cheek. Indeed those Plumpy lips were soft, jeongyeon have kissed seulgi so many times and of course Nayeon has kisses her ex boyfriend so many times but the lips they are tasting now are better than their previous one. They both parted with a smile which is slowly converting into a laughter state because of the next words in the lyrics they heard.

"Who it is? No I don't know. Who it is? No I don't know. Who it is? No I don't know. No I don't know"

They ignored everything and crashed their lips once again with a smile on their faces. They somehow managed to leave the floor and getting out of the club. Nayeon noticed how the stranger protected her from getting bump into any other person. Whenever she'll feel a foreign body coming close to her the taller woman always put her hand beside her arm just to protect her from bumping into someone else.

And the way jeongyeon exited from the club ignoring seulgi , joy, wendy , Irene and yeri she knows that her relation with them will be ended soon.

They both stood beside each other , jeongyeon offered her hand.

Jeongyeon : "Hi I a--"

Nayeon cut her off.

Nayeon : "There's no need to tell your name"
.

.....................................................................
Till 25 there's just one Ch. Update or maybe not after from 25 I'll try to update 2 - 3 Ch. Per day... My test started again... I tried to skip them but my parents are against it.
......................................................................