20I Services

"Have fun! And remember! No getting too clo-" Ace yelled, only for me to cut him off by slamming the car door in his face.

After the movie last night, I woke up in my own bed- which I had to say I was pretty confused about- and immediately saw I had received over 100 messages on the group chat with my friends on. They had invited me to meet up with them at the park, and, after my brothers agreed, I was set to leave by half one.

Obviously, with the fact that Leo and Harvey were going to be there, Ace had been less inclined to let me out of the car after finding out, but he allowed it. Anyway, it wasn't like they necessarily needed to be weary of the boys.

I did also found Amara cute.

I watched with a slight smirk on my face as Ace shot me a glare through the car window, before the engine roared, the car shuddered slightly, and it sped off down the road.

Letting out a light laugh, I twisted away from the road and turned to face the park, seeing the wide field with a set of soccer goals on my right and the playground straight ahead. I couldn't see my friends, but I wasn't sure, so I pulled out my phone and checked my messages.

Clara: I'M HERE

Clara: SOMEONE REPLY

Clara: YO

Clara: R U ALL DEAD?!!!!!

Clara: SOMEONE REPLY

Amara: Chill ur t***

Cara: Damn u've actually sensored something for once

Amara: I'm just so sweet like that

Leo: Nope

Leo: No way in hell

Clara: Anywayyyyyyy

Clara: Anyone want to answer my previous question?

Amara: Not particularly but I will anyway

Amara: I'm here now

Amara: Meet me at the swings

Clara: Yes ma'am

Amara: LEO!!!!! I SEE YOU!!!!!!

Harvey: At the swings?

Harvey: I'm on my way

Clara: Cooollllll

Harvey: DRIVING AT 90 DOWN THOSE COUNTRY LANES

Me: SINGING TO TINY DANCER

Leo: GABBYYYY!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVEEEEE

Me: Yep ;P

Me: Coming over to the swings now

With this final message, I turned off my phone, slipping it into my pocket and sweeping my gaze over to the playground until I spotted the set of swings.

Immediately, four figures caught my attention. Two were sat on each swing, while one was sat on the ground in front of them, and the other was leaning against the frame, looking to be laughing at something.

How had I not noticed them before?

I quickly began to jog across the field, wanting to make my journey quick but not wanting to look like an idiot by frantically sprinting passed the large group of teenage boys playing soccer.

My feet crunched against the soft grass, my breaths coming out in light puffs as I felt the wind blowing my ponytail out behind me, and in no time at all, I had crossed the field and reached my friends.