Chapter 6: It's Safer This Way

IM BACK BISHES

Its been 4 days BUT IT WAS SOOOO LOONNNGGG UGH

ANYWAY

I had started this chapter before I left for the weekend, and I just reread what I had annnddd...

it sucked...

It was doodoo in the form of writing.

So I scrapped it and restarted... 

AND DID YALL SEE I DREW SCAR AND JELLIE KDNVHIKSDJC:IS I LOVE EM SO MUCH 

Ignore the crappy parts in the drawing, focus on the okayish parts, lean way back, and squint and you may actually see that it is almost descent...

Ok! Side note! I am just writing this as I go. I know where I want this story to go, but I don't know how Imma get it there or what exactly will happen, sooooo issa little but all over the place. Im just going one sentence at a time basically, and we'll see where this story ends up together :p

NOW 

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~2.5K

~~

TW: hints at suicide (that's a spoiler, oops) , angsty angst, stuff like that

~~

POV: 3rd person (this is the first time EVER I have written in 3rd person so bare with me xD)

~~

The Hermits, minus Xisuma, were all sitting on the steps in front of the Town Hall, arguing over who was going to explain to Grian everything about this Xizara player.

TFC didn't know what to think at the moment. For one thing, he was ecstatic that Xizara was back. For another, he was terrified. 

Terrified about what Xizara will do now, what happened to him then, how Xisuma is going to handle the situation, and how the hermits will react in the long run to him being back. 

Xizara hurt many of them, including TFC himself, and they may not take kindly to the fact that he is back. 

The oldest Hermit wanted to go comfort the Admin, but he knew it was not a good idea. Xisuma needed time. 

But he also needed someone. TFC knew, however, that he was not that someone. 

With a quiet gasp of realization, the chef sat up straight, scolding himself for not thinking of this sooner. He opened his communication panel, clicked on a certain person's name, and started typing.

{TinFoilChef} U may want to head over to Hermitcraft.

{TinFoilChef} Xizara is back

{BiffaPlays} omw

TFC relaxed against the cement wall, tuning back into the Hermit's conversation.

~~

Xisuma sat beside his twin's bed, his gloved hand holding on to the other's like a life raft in the middle of a stormy ocean. The tears stopped a while ago, but his thoughts hadn't slowed. He was confused. Not only about how Xizara is back or what had happened to him, but what he should do now. He did know, however, he would never, ever, send Z back to the Void. No matter what.

The Admin studied Xizara's face, noting the dark bags under his eyes and the scars that littered his face. He could remember what his brother had gotten most of them, having been fighting along side him when they were given.