Knocked out Cold

Ashley pressed against a convey belt, she turned around and saw a shuriken lying on it. Knowing it could be very dangerous, she wasn't sure if she should use it but it was all she had. Grabbing the shuriken, she threw it at the droid in front of her. It caught onto the droids head and it immediately shut down. The other droids stared at each other and back at Ashley again menacingly. "You have skill." Hissed one of them. Ashley continued to press herself against the convey belt, "Keep away! What are you?" The droid grabbed her hand, "I am the overlord..." He rasped. Ashley gasped, she knew exactly who the overlord was and thought he was long gone. "How..." Her voice trailed off when something hard hit her on the head from behind and she fell onto the ground, blacking out.

Ashley awoke tied to a chair, she stared around, her heart thumping wildly. "Where am I?!" She shouted, her voice echoing. The room was pitch black. She could see nothing and the only thing she could feel was the ground beneath her feet. But something felt odd, she felt that someone had taken her and added a ability to her life, yet it was a different ability. Dark. Strange. Ashley tried to recall what happened before that, but she couldn't remember a thing. She shook her head, she didn't feel dizzy, she wasn't in pain but she was experiencing the most odd feeling she ever had. Then someone emerged from the shadows, it was the same droid that had led her to the weapon manufacturing room. She cringed and tried to move away as it approached her. It's red eyes daunting. "I am the overlord. Your master. The ninja are your enemy and you must kill them using your new bending power, water." He said to her. Ashley shook her head, "No! I'm not-" her eyes widened and her mind started to spin, it hit her like a rock. "I'm a water bender and I belong to the overlord." She murmured. Her mind defying all logic and whatever she knew as she fell under the control and spirit of the overlord.
//flashback over//

Kai jumped onto the trees and looked down, it would be easier to track him this way. He spotted the black figure running along and jumped down hoping to get him. Missed by an inch, Kai grumbled with irritation and continued his chase. He had completely lost his eye on Misako, he put on a burst of speed and managed to trip him. He fell on over and Kai put a foot on his back. "Time to see who you are!" He grabbed his mask and pulled it off only to be faced by a girl with blonde hair staring up at him with cold red eyes. Kai stumbled back in shock and confusion, "Ashley?"