greenapples

*There might be spice, viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones

It's been a few days since the sleepover and we've all calmed down by now. Leena and I talked about it, which was a weird talk, but we quickly brushed it off and instead focused on the common room party tomorrow night. 

Slytherin's had the best parties. 

We had them nearly every week if we could. Last year, after Ron and I broke up, the seventh years' held the best and most iconic party Slytherin ever had, I ended up getting so drunk and got off with one of the seventh years as I needed a rebound and stayed over in his dormitory leaving very early in the morning, with terrible regret.

I don't fully remember everything we did, but I know it was enough to get a lecture from Nicodemus about knowing what I'm doing and how we had got off at the party so the news had got around the school pretty quickly.

"I'll do music, Blaise you and Draco do drinks, where is he anyway? Nico, you get us some of that special stuff," Theo said winking at Nico. "Just us seven though"

"Of course sexy," Nico smirked at Theo. 

Leena and I were nearly back to normal as I had my arm over her shoulder and she was leaning back onto me with her legs across on Nico's lap. Us three were kind of a mini friendship trio within the seven of us.

"Shit, I wrote a list of sick music but it's upstairs, hold on I'll go get it-

Draco came storming into the commons and walked straight past us all and up to the boy's dormitories. I barely notice him as I was facing away from the entrance and in conversation with Leena and Nicodemus. But I saw Theo and Blaise watch him go by. 

Pansy was too busy moving all her shit into our room.

"Theo I'll get it, I need to grab Nico's charms notes anyway," I say oblivious to Draco coming in.

"Thanks love," He smiled up to me going back to talk to Blaise.

I got up walking to the boy's dormitories and turned right at the end of the hall. I got my wand out and brought it to their door "Alohamora," I whisper and then door unlocked. Walking in, I look around to see the snug and their room a mess, I guessed they only clean up when we're coming round I think to myself.

I go over to Theo's desk, the other side of the room from the snug and look around the desk to see a list of songs from artists I didn't know, I recognised a few muggle artist as my Dad played a lot of music around the house. It leaning over his desk with my hands on the edge as I heard someone come into the room but didn't look around, thinking it would be Theo coming in to see if I found it.

"Theo there are some really cool artists on here I didn't expect you to kno-

Two strong hands grab my waist and pull me back, pushing me round onto Theo's bed. I was sitting on Theo's bed looking up in shock into his deep grey eyes. He pushed my shoulders back so I fell back now laying down on his bed he leant over me with one hand flat against the bed by my head and took his other hand to my knees to separate them and grab the back of my left thigh bringing it up now hovering over me.

"Sad you'd rather have Theo right now," He said staring lustfully into my eyes.

I inhale sharply as he brought his right hand up to the gap between my left thigh and calf. 

"M..Malfoy.. what are d..doing?" I struggle to say. Really Sienna, your shuttering right now. 

Without thinking I move my other leg up onto the bed like my other one, my skirt was not helping cause it rode up exposing my underwear, which made him press his hips up against mine, making me heat up feeling his heat against mine.

What is happening right now? This is happening so fast I can't even think straight.

"Fuck, Sienna I know you've thought about doing shit with me," Draco said in a low seductive voice, he moved his hand up to rest at the side of my neck and moved his thumb across my bottom lip parting it slightly "And to be honest, I've thought about doing stuff with you"

He was so close to me I could feel his hot breath close to my ear which actually felt good. I could even smell his expensive cologne and a hint of mint. He raised his head to look down at my thighs and moved a hand down to place it back now on the top of my thigh. He moved his hand up slightly and felt his thumb come close to my heat. I flutter my eyes close and inhaled a small moan. Shut up Sienna what the hell.

He muffed a laugh to himself.

"Barely touched you and I bet your soaking wet Sienna," Bringing his lips back up to my ear, still between my legs "I could make you moan my name so loud".

Even with his words, I open my mouth taken away. 

He moved his thumb side to side slowly closer to the inside of my thigh and now closer to my underwear. Only by slightly I bucked my hips up to his hand, I could feel myself getting wetter. Then he lowered his mouth down to the side of my neck and brushed them against my skin, in which I moved my head back and tilted it to give him more room. He quietly chuckled.

He stopped getting up off Theo's bed and stood up looking at me. I quickly closed my legs and straighten my skirt propping myself up on my elbows looking up at him in shock for a moment. I shifted to the edge of the bed when he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Don't even think about mentioning this to anyone, it won't go well for you," He said looking at me with disgust now  "And green apple? Thanks"

And without looking back at me again he left the room leaving me there sitting panting on the edge of Theo's bed.

"What the fuck," I say out loud to myself. I had realised how long I had been up here and rushed out grabbing the list of music.

Lost in thought and replaying everything in my head I wondered into the commons looking probably looking very lost, panting and blushed.

"My days' Bones, how long does it take to get a piece of parchment?" Theo sighed as everyone looked up at me. I stare back eyes wide.

I walked over sitting by Blaise and crossed my legs tightly realising how turned on I'd been. Still holding onto the piece of parchment, everyone looked at each other and back at me wondering why I wasn't passing it to Theo.

"Yo earth to Sia, you gonna hold onto the list or give it to Notts?" I looked up in surprise at Nico who was smiling in shock at me whilst I snap out of my phase and pass the parchment to Theo, "And did you get the notes in the end?" 

"What-. Oh- sorry um you wanted your notes?" I say dumbly not thinking straight.

Blaise let out a loud laugh and pulled me closer with his arm over my shoulder, "You do make me laugh Sienna"

I shyly smile back. I was very quiet for the rest of the evening thinking about him. Where his hands were. What he was saying. 

I wanted more.

~

You wanted more Draco so here ya go, what did you think? Plus Nico and Theo's friendship is hilarious.

Sorry for a short one but the next chapter is going to be FULL of stuff so just be ready my loves. Like you guys arent even ready for the next chapter hehe.

discuss>>>>