Chapter 38: Time to pretend

Y/N's POV

"Guys , i dont know if you know him but this is Jungkook, Y/n's best friend." My mother introduced jungkook.

Taehyung clutched his fist while Namjoon sunbae sat confused..

Its not taehyung i am worried about , its Namjoon sunbae , taehyung already know about my and jungkook's history but I didn't get a chance to tell Namjoon sunbae.

Taehyung stood up and quietly whispered in my ear
"What is he doing here?"

"I don't know" I shrugged "but for now keep quiet , mom thinks that he is still my friend."

"So i will have to bear him until this dinner is over?" He said

"Not only you , Me too!" I sighed

"Ah you and jungkook are best friends?" Namjoon sunbae asked

"Ah actually No—."

"Yes we are since high school." Jungkook cut me off and I couldn't say anything since mom was here

" Jungkook cut me off and I couldn't say anything since mom was here

"Really y/n? , the other day didnt he push you—."

"That was a joke , y/n knows how to swim , i didnt know she would twist her ankle like that .. I am sorry about that y/n." Jungkook cut Namjoon sunbae off and apologised me , obviously a fake one ..

This was just an act to show my mom , but why is he going through all this, why did he come here? What is going on in his head ?  I looked towards him with questioning eyes

This was just an act to show my mom , but why is he going through all this, why did he come here? What is going on in his head ? I looked towards him with questioning eyes..

"what ? Wont you forgive me?"

"Come on y/n , he is apologising , forgive him already." My mom said .

Mom! You dont know what he has become..

"Ok" i said biting my lip.

"Aww Thankyou." He said as he kept an arm around my shoulder.

Me:What the ..
Brain: what is going on ?
Heart : why is he doing all this
Me: even i dont know

"Ehm ehm! Y/n , i can hear voices from my stomach." It was taehyung who spoke

"Cant you supress your hunger?" Namjoon sunbae joked ..

I helped my mother bring all the dishes while jungkook made his way next to jimin

Even though the table went silent , i could feel the temperature of the room rising , an unspoken agreement was going on between everyone.

After the table was set , i sat on my place "you all can start now."

Soon the silence was filled with the rattling sound of spoons and forks , i wont be honest if i say that i was enjoying because i wasnt , it was really awkward , they are literally enemies of each other and they are having dinner at my home ... weird right!

Jungkook ruined it ... I glanced at jungkook who had his eyes set on me , and then I glanced at Namjoon sunbae who was having his meal quietly..

Does he think i look good in this attire , he didn't compliment me yet though... i tucked a strand of  my hair behind my ear..

"Oops" a voice interrupted me , i looked at the source of the noise and it was none other then Jungkook , he had spilled drink on his shirt..

I saw jimin whisper something in jungkook's ear , to which jungkook just smirked..

"What happened?" Came running my mom

"I spilled drink on myself." Jungkook stated

"Aish ..y/n go take jungkook to bathroom so that he can clean his shirt."

"But Mom , how do i ?"

"Y/n , thats bad manners, did you forget how you used to treat him."

"Now go!"

Defeated i asked jungkook to come along as we ascended the stairs ..

Taehyung's POV

Damn it !
He did that on purpose, i am sure of it
That jungkook...

Aghh

I was fuming with anger , he did all of this on purpose, what do i do now? What if they

What if they ...

Stop it taehyung, what are you thinking??
Me: Why are you so jealous
Heart: Ofcourse because you have started to like her
Me: no its not possible, i cant—
Brain: dont you remember the other day , you almost kissed her..
me: aghh , i dont know what was that ??!i just
Heart : admit it taehyung..

"Taehyung?" Hyung snapped his finger in front of me
"Eat up , before the food gets cold." I couldnt ignore the smirk on jimin's face.

What are they planning...

What do you think will happen next
Feel free to comment and don't forget to vote..

Shabiha