The mysterious door

"And then she put the staff on her shoulder and shouted 'EAT THIS SUCKAA' and saved the day. The end"

A little boy with (H/C) hair who seems  only six years old is reading to a little kid only four years old. The kid has brown hair and lighter brown eyes. She giggles and then asks her brother

"Hey (Y/N). Is magic real?" The girl looked up at the boy with a glisten in her eyes. "Yep! Its real." Replied (Y/N) he then told her all about great magicians across the world. (Most of them being from comics or TV shows)

Time skip: 10 years later

(Y/N) was walking through the halls of his school. He takes a turn and sees people running around with snakes biting their heads. He stands still for a moment before realizing what happened 'Luz what the hell did you do.' He thought while slowly backing away.

(Y/N) then sees a small snake approach him. (Y/N) gets on one knee and brings his hand out. The snake is about to lay on his hand until it saw (Y/N)'s face and ran off. '......I scared a snake.....'

Time skip

(Y/N) looked out the window to see his mother consoling luz. As she left (Y/N) stepped outside and called out to his little sister. "Yo luz!" The little girl turned around dejected and the boy put his hand on the girls head saying "Hey look. Its not the end of the world.... Its just boring."

Luz looked up curiously to her brother. "What'd you mean? Did you go before?" (Y/N) suddenly has a ptsd face exclaiming " I never forget it..... It haunts my dreams." Making luz freak out.
"I'm joking, I'm joking. I did go but it wasn't that bad..... Look kid I know it sucks but sometimes we need reality checks. . . . you know one good thing about this tho?" Luz shook her head "No. What?"

(Y/N) then gave luz a noogie saying "I don't have to see your ugly face for aaaalll of summer!" Luz began to laugh and the two messed around for quiet some time. Then suddenly they hear a hoot

(Y/N) looked confused and then asked "What the fu-" luz gave him a look "Fudge...... I was gonna say fudge.... Hey isnt that your book?"

Luz then ran after the animal telling "Tiny trash thief!" With (Y/N) running right behind her. "LUZ!". He didn't hear any response and tried running faster but athleticism wasnt his strong suit.

He eventually saw luz in front of a door. "LUZ WAIT!" He ran after her and suddenly the door slammed shut and a yellow light burst out followed with a black flash.

THE END