Fifteen

*Recap*

Who is he?

*~*~*~*

The shape shifter quickly sat up but immediately regretted it afterwards once he felt pain on his side.

He groaned lifting up his shirt to see his wound already bandaged up, he frowned In confusion remember the Scene of a Human with a Vampire and a Siren saving him from those Crows.

He flinched when the doors started to open revealing you holding a tray. You smiled once you noticed that the guest was awake.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" You asked walking next to the bed and placed the tray down beside him on the bed. He stayed silent and just stared at you.

"I made you soup, and I also got you some painkillers-" you jumped when The man suddenly snatched the pills and swallowed them before drinking some water.

His stomach growled at the smell of the delicious Chicken soup, he looked at it then at you.

You smiled and lifted the spoon up and took a sip assuring him that it wasn't poisoned. you carefully handed him the bowl and watched him eat after a few sips he sighed relieved to finally eat something.

"Where am I? Who are you and why did you help me?" he asked placing down the half empty bowl of soup on the tray, "You are inside my friends castle, My name's Y/n I came here to make a wish. along the way I made friends with a stubborn yet curious Siren and a scary but sleepy Vampire who's also the owner of this castle" you said chuckling at your introduction.

"I helped you because one, you looked like you needed it and two someone needed to teach those jerks a lesson" you huffed annoyed at the thought of the crows yet felt bad that your buddies ended them off, you shivered the screams and splatters of blood still engraved in your memory.

he calmed down trusting your words since your expression shows no signs of a lie, you smiled softly then asked him who he was.

"I-i... My name is Jungkook and I'm a shapeshifter in training. I live with my....Family" he trialed off at the word before gasping in realization "My Family!!" he exclaimed in panic as he quickly got off the bed ignoring the pain shooting through his body.

you frowned watching him painfully make his way towards the window.

"Where are you going? your wounds are still fresh-"

"Thank you for the help you have given me but I have to go now" he said opening the window he shifted into a small raven then flew out the window leaving you alone.

You quickly grabbed your winter clothes then quickly made your way to the front door, only to be stopped by a certain Vampire 

"Where are you off too now?" he asked blocking your exit, "He escaped through the window, something about his Family being in trouble I'm guessing, Yoongi he's still injured I have to go after him" you said trying to move past him but he only blocked you.

"And what about you Little trouble maker? you know aren't fully healed yet. He's a shapeshifter I'm sure he can handle himself, you on the other hand is a Human" he said wrapping an arm around your waist preventing you from escaping.