Sokka x reader Halloween Party

Y/n's P.O.V

"Y/n, hurry up we're going to be late for the Halloween party." I hear my boyfriend Sokka yell.

"In a minute." I respond.

"You said that half an hour ago." Sokka replies.

"Happy," I say, coming out of my bathroom and into my room.

"You look good babe."

"You don't look so bad yourself." I say sitting on Sokka's lap and giving him a kiss.

Katara barges in my room. "Ew, is this why you guys are taking so long?"

Sokka and I break apart.

"And what are you supposed to be?" I asked, eyeing Katara's costume up and down.

"Princess Moana!" She says annoyed. "Let's go."

*****
"Every time I come here, I forgot how big this place is." I say awing Zuko's palace.

"You made it." Ty lee says, jumping up into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Oh my spirits you look so cute, Princess Leia." Ty lee giggles.

"And look at you Harley Quinn."

"Let's dance." She says grabbing my wrist and leading me to the dance floor.

Everyone's costumes were so cute and creative and I had to admit Mai was really rocking her outfit.

"Can I have my girlfriend now?" Sokka asks, interrupting Ty lee and I's conversation.

"What! I just had her for an hour." Ty lee pouts.

"Exactly an hour give her back."

"Sorry Ty lee," I say. "Go hang out with Haru, he's been staring at you all night."

"He is pretty cute." She says before cartwheeling away.

"Let's go somewhere private." Sokka wiggles his eyebrows.

"Lead the way."

We made it to a random room in the palace and started making out.

"Sokka slow down," I pant. "I've only been gone for an hour."

"An hour to long."

He starts taking off his vest.

"Did I ever tell you...how handsome you look as...Han Solo." I say in between kisses.

"And did I tell you how hot..you look as Princess Leia."

Sokka starts kissing down my neck, when the door bursts opened.

"Sokka, Y/n, what are you doing making out in my room?" Azula asks us as she takes a sip of her drink.

I was about to respond but she cut me off. "Actually, I don't even wanna know. And next time lock the door." She says slamming the door behind her.

"Don't go in there," we hear Azula yell. "Y/n and Sokka are making babies."

Mmmh got a little steamy huh?😉Let me know if you guys like this kinda stuff cause I wouldn't mind writing it😳 I tried something new. Go check out my Sokka series if you haven't already just click my profile. Oh, and also thank you for 4K reads❤️❤️. Vote and comment if you want. And requests are always opened.
                                          —angelicmichiko🤍