009

narrative:

hot people vote.

lexi pov

we've been hanging out outside for about 2 hours, and i was starting to get hungry. so i left the pool and went to go look for my clothes.

i go to my chair and start looking through my bag for them, but that's when i remember the clothes got soaked when vinnie pushed me into the pool earlier, and i seriously couldn't remember where i put them.

"fuck- i cant find my clothes," i mutter to myself under my breath.

"need any help?" vinnie chuckles. i turn around to seem him waiting by the backyard door, ready to go into the house and gesturing for me to come in with him.

"even though i prefer you with none, i know where your clothes are," he tries to say seriously, but instantly let's out a laugh after he sees my reaction to him saying that.

"oh yeah? where are they then cause i'm getting cold and i wanna go out and get something to eat," i sigh as i walk towards him, next to the door.

"follow me." he hums, turning to face the house and walks inside, expecting me to trail behind him.

i don't know why, but i followed and some how ended up in, what i'm guessing is, his bedroom, by the decor and well where else would he bring me?

"what are we doing here?" i mumble as i look around vinnie's room. "getting you some clothes," vinnie clicks his tongue as he starts to go through his closet.

"no no, i want my clothes, and besides, i need to shower and don't want to ruin your clean ones."

"well, i put your clothes in the wash earlier and you can just shower here." he shrugs, pointing at his washroom and before i can protest- he's already walking out of the room. "i'll go get u a towel."

well i guess i could take my shower, right now.

vinnie returns shortly, handing me a towel and one of his hoodie with some basic sweats.

we simply stand in the bathroom, looking at each other and i wait for him to leave but he won't take his eyes off of me.

"so um, you gonna let me shower?" i ask, pressing my lips together and avoid looking into his eyes.

"can i join?" vinnie asked back😼

(IGNORE THE EMOJI I JUST WANTED TO KEEP THE COMMENTS TO THAT LMAO.)

"okay byeeee." i shove vinnie out of the bathroom and quickly lock the door before he could fight back. hearing him chuckle from the other side.

after i finish my shower, i get dressed in vinnie's clothes, which surprisingly smelt really good and are super comfortable, then walk back into vinnies room while drying my hair with one of the towels.

"you look good in my clothes, lex," vinnie mumbles nonchalantly, quickly looking up at me then back down at his phone, catching me off guard a bit.

vinnie's laying on his bed, messing around on his phone before turning it off and gesturing for me to come sit with him.

"i'm hungry," i sigh, ignoring vinnie which makes him frown. "you promised that you would get me food."

"don't worry, i got u babe and ordered some pizza when you were in the shower." he states proudly but my face drops.

"what kind of pizza?" "hawaiian," he hums. "as in pineapple on pizza?" ...deal breaker?

"you actually like that shit?" i laugh as vinnie rolls his eyes. "pineapple on pizza is the best, don't try me." he raises his brows and points at me jokingly, making me laugh.

"okay, think whatever you want, pretty boy," i say. "yeah, yeah," he scoffs. "so you going to get me my sushi or not?" i raise my brows at him as he walks closer to me.

"nah, i don't think you actually want it that much," he says, smirking and looking down at me before licking his lips swiftly.

"oh yeah? is that so?" i laugh nervously as the smirk on his face continues to grow. "you done smirking yet?"

"never," he responds and of course there was that stupid grin on his face.

vinnie smoothly wrapped his arms around my waist and i gulp as i watch him look me up and down. my stupid eyes wouldn't stop looking away from those plump, pink lips. come on lexi. hold back.

i didn't even realize i was biting my bottom lip until i felt vinnie's thumb brush over it, feeling a throb in between my thighs and i gulp. shit.

i could see the desperation in his eye and he mumbles 'fuck it' before closing his eyes, leaning in and im ready for his lips to touch mine.

just to clear things up—

yes vinnie's goal in the beginning
was to just hu w lexi then dip but
ig that's not the plan here!?!?

vote cos i'm swag