C O L E

A/n cole haters gonna hate hehe

Draco pov

She left me speechless in the common room. What a cheeky fucking bitch. She thinks she's so clever. Little does she know that I haven't shagged a single girl since our parting. Before her I would fuck a different girl every night, now I can't. I cant help but feel guilty if I do.

I know she still cares for me. That night when I was 'asleep' she wrapped me in a blanket. I was awake but I didn't want her to know. I'm going to find out the real reason she left me, I know there's more to what she said to me.

I need to get her when she's weak. When she's vulnerable. She needs to fall for me all over again. I'm not going to lie and say I don't still feel anything for her. She made me feel different. It was as if she awakened a new feeling inside me.

I don't know how she does this to me. But all I know is...

I'm going to get her back.

Leah pov

I sat waiting in the common room ten minutes before 11 as told in the note. The dim green light lit the room, the coldness making me shiver. The slytherin common room has always had an eerie feel to it.

I fiddled with my hands, nervous about who asked me to meet them here. If it is Draco, what could he possibly want to talk about. Last time we spoke it ended up with us fighting. I don't feel up to arguing with him again, I miss how happy we were.

I'm not even sure how Lucius knew about me and Draco. I know Draco wouldn't talk to his father about me, so It has to be someone in the castle. But who. Who would care so much about mine and Dracos relationship. In other words who's being a pathetic bitch.

After ten minutes of waiting the common room door finally opens.

"Hello love" he smirks as he enters the common room.

"Cole? You're the one who sent the note?" I question, my brows furrowed.

"Indeed I am, come on let's get going." He insists, holding his hand out for me to take. I hesitantly take his hand as he pulls me out the common room.

"Cole, where are we going?" I ask as he walks me along the ghostly corridors.

"You'll see." He says with a wide grin on his face.

After a few turns we finally reach his desired destination. We stand infront of a tall oak door and walk inside. My eyes widen and my mouth drops. A large pool lays in the middle of the room, lightened up by bright glowing crystals.

"I didn't know the school had a pool!" I exclaim.

"I didn't either until them weasley twins told me." He said, walking closer to the pool. "I know you've not been feeling that good lately, so I thought a little bit of fun could cheer you up."

I walk over to him and grab a hold of his hands. "Thank you Cole, this means a lot." I say smiling.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm lovely." He laughs. "Come on then take your clothes off." He says pointing at me.

I raise my brows at him and send him a flirtatious smirk.

"Not in that way dipshit." He rolls his eyes. "Unless?" He winks seductively.

"Weirdo" I chuckle as I begin to undress. Cole takes off his black shirt and my eyes immediately dart to his bare back. His skin resembled a smooth caramel. His muscles were toned and defined and I longed to touch him. He turned around. I sucked in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso was exposed to me. Gawking wouldn't quite describe my state. I was shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, amazed, wonderstruck, mesmerized by his physique. His body was drool-worthy.