~Prelude~

The family...well families...are back!

They haven't all been together since Bailey left eight years ago. All leaving their small Texas town to live their own lives, become independent and make something of themselves. But one wedding brings them home, to the place they all know better than the backs of their hands.

Back to the place where they experienced the best moments of their lives, and the worst. Back to the place Bailey wanted nothing more than to forget...but no matter how hard she tried, couldn't. Back to the place-and girl- that completely broke Caleb.

Thrown together again in the mess of wedding planning, they're like strangers, a feeling that for seventeen years of their lives was completely foreign to them. What do you say to the boy who had...well still has...your heart? What do you say to the girl that broke your heart?

They don't know how to act or talk of even exist when in each other presence, but one things for sure and undeniable...the way their hearts beat at the sight of the other, hasn't changed a bit. Through time with family- laughing, reminiscing and even forgiving, they both start to pick up the pieces of each other they thought were beyond repair.

They never wanted to come home, but maybe that's what they needed all along.

The running joke between them was the fact that they'd never get along...never in a million years.

But they both knew that was a lie because even after all they been through, the undeniable love was still there, and it always would be, even in a million years.