(25)

Oops again I didn't proof read this one cause I really wanted to write the next chapter so ignore any mistakes :))
.
.
.
.

Kuroo's POV

"I'll go on a date with you." Everything in me froze. Did Kenma just say...? Kenma Kozume just said he'd go on a date with me. Kenma, the boy who I had asked out 2 and a half weeks ago, finally agreed to go on a date with me. This is a dream surely, he's distant I assumed he didn't like me but didn't want to hurt my feeling. Yet here he was standing before me on the rink, waiting for me to stop staring in disbelief and respond to him. "Kuroo?"

"I-" Before I could even respond he turned around.

"I'm leaving." He skated to the middle of the rink and started his practice like he usually did. I laughed as he looked unbothered while skating on the ice. I'm sure he already knows my answer either way. So instead of trying to pull him back to talk, I watched him skate around like I always did. He got better and better each time he practice, he was really beautiful. He glided back and forth to warm up while doing an occasional small jump. His hair wasn't pulled up so each time he jumped it would flutter up and then fall again against his face. I felt like he was moving in slow mo, although he defiantly wasn't.

I watched him warm up and I watched him as he moved onto more advanced tricks. I didn't know much about ice skating, only the bit I've learned from watching Kenma, but I could tell which ones gave him more trouble. He always squinted his eyes and scrunched up nose as he fumbled on the landing, take off, or the spin. Although each time he fell he'd get back up and try again.

After about an hour and a half of practice, Kenma was getting tired and skated over to me, I was still on my regular spot on the bleachers.

"Done?" I asked, his skating time was all over the place so I never knew when he was finished. He nodded his head and took a few deeps breaths, he was clearly warn out. I smiled at him as I got up and met him at the entrance of the rink. He sat on the bench and began to untie his skates. "I know it's not a proper date but," I had been thinking about where to take him since he agreed. I came to the conclusion he'd probably want something small. Plus since his mom was home today he'd probably want a distraction. "Do you wanna go to the cafe" He smiled slightly at the ground before looking up at me.

"Sure." He hide his smile quickly and put his skates into his bag, changing into his sneakers. I smiled widely at him as he rolled his eyes, stood up, and threw his bag over his shoulder.

"I don't have any money." He commented waiting for me to stand up. I shook my head and stood up laugh slightly.

"You know I was going to pay anyways."

"I know." We usually went to this cafe on weekends, and I always paid even though he insisted he had money. I just enjoyed paying, even if he didn't want me to.

So we walked silently to the small cafe, it wasn't awkward in the slightest since we usually sat in silence. Well, at least I thought it wasn't awkward but Kenma get nervous about these sorta things even when there's no reason to be. I really wanted to hold his hand on the walk over but I was scared to try. I know I said Kenma gets nervous for no reason and now I'm acting nervous but I've got a good reason. What if he doesn't want to hold my hand? I think he'd slap me if I tried. Maybe I'll try it on the way home depending on how this cafe trip goes.

We sat in the same spot we always did, the back corner, Kenma preferred it even though this cafe wasn't busy to begin with. I didn't care where we sat thought so if Kenma preferred the back corner, I'd sit in the back corner.

I ordered us two hot chocolates and we waited for them to arrive at our table.

"Anymore trouble in school?" I asked him as he tapped away on his phone screen. I didn't really think it was rude since he still spoke to me while he was playing games on his phone. He was strangely good at multitasking.