redredwine

*Definitely some spice and mature content this chapter, so viewer discretion advised*

Sienna Bones

Finally, it was the morning of the party, time to just have fun with my friends.

Since it was Pansy's first official morning waking up in her new dorm Lee and I thought we should wake her up with a surprise. So we grabbed the spare bottle of champagne from the sleepover, that we didn't even get on to and decide to pop it open for a morning drink. 

We snuck over to Pansy's bed, facing us on the opposite wall of Lee and mines, we jumped onto her bed pop it open, so the sound of the cork coming off woke her up, she groaned and turn over in her bed burying her head in her pillow. 

"Hell no bitch, wake UP," Lee laughed as she turned Pansy back over now straddling her to make her look at us.

I sit cross-legged beside Pansy who knew she was going to get sick of us quickly and poured the champagne into our classy red cups again. I handed one to Pansy and one to Leena. Then I poured myself one.

"A toast," I smiled, raising my cup in the air "To Pansy moving in with 'the lovers'" I laughed at our nickname the boys had been calling us this week in a fake spooked voice.

We all laugh and finish our drinks and talked for a while sitting in Pansy's bed. I really loved these girls.

We were interrupted by knocking on the door.

"I'll get it," I said laughing at whatever Pansy had said. Walking up to the door, I pull my oversized mickey mouse top down a bit covering up the fact I only had underwear on underneath as I opened the door and stuck my head out. 

There is he was again. I didn't speak to Draco the rest of the week, actually, I tried to avoid him. But he was right outside my door.

"Where is the lucky son of a bitch- 

Theo had barged past Draco and opened my door widely so all four of the boy could walk in and Nicodemus, coming in last closed the door and looked down at me only in my top. Shook his head putting his arm over my shoulder. We walked over to the bed and I sat back beside Pansy again now pulling the duvets over my legs sitting against the headboard. The boys had laid out in front of us.

Diving into conversation Theo asked Pansy about her first night with Lee and I expecting some juicy gossip but we all laughed. But I was just thinking about how Draco was on the other side of the bed opposite leaning against a post on Pansy's queen-sized four-post bed (like Leena and I's)

Nicodemus was opposite me leaning against the other post and Theo grabbed a pillow from my bed on the way past and propped it the back of his head stretching his legs out in between Pansy and Leena. Blaise was sitting crossed-legged leaning back on his hands.

"Thought we might come and welcome her into her new room," Blaise said cheerfully then looking over at the half-full champagne bottle on her nightstand.

 "I see you girls thought of that" He laughed nudging Nicodemus to pass it to them. "May we?"

"Go for it," I laugh shrugging my shoulders.

Nico leaned over to the nightstand beside and looked at me when he grabbed it bringing the bottle to his mouth and taking a few sips "How on earth did you three manage to get this then?" He said passing it to Blaise.

"Yeah actually Sia, how did you get them cause it sure surprised me," Leena questioned giggling.

"Umm well actually, last year before the twins left they told me how to get into the kitchens so I just snuck in on Tuesday after Herbology," I say looking down at my hands.