Headache

(Tubbo has a headache.)

(This is not edited at all by the way.)

---------------------------------------------------------

"So, Tubbo, what I was thinking," Big Q had started, his voice loud and booming. It made me wince in pain because of how loud it was, normally I don't mind, but today my head hurts.

Big Q stopped talking when he heard me wince. But then he spoke again, his voice much softer, "You alright?"

I gave him a nod, bringing a hand up to rub my temples.

"Big Q," Tommy spoke up. "Do you mind giving us a moment?"

Big Q nodded, turning away to leave. Tommy was now stood in front of me, hands at his side.

"Tubbo, what's up man?" He asked, softly.

"Nothing, I'm good." I stated.

"Tubbo." He said sternly.

I sighed, knowing I wasn't getting out of this.

"My head just hurts, that's all."

"Tubbo, why didn't you say something man?"

"We had plans, Tommy."

He mumbled a "for fucks sake" before pulling me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest as he rubbed my back. I completely relaxed in his arms.

"Why don't we call it a day, hm? Go back to my place, take a nap? What'd you think?" I nodded, the suggestion sounds amazing.

Tommy let go of me and we walked over to Big Q. Tommy told him that we needed to be done for the day and luckily, he understood. We made our way back to Tommy's house. Once inside, I crashed on his couch.

"Let me go get a blanket really quick." I nodded at him.

I placed my head on the pillow, and at that moment, I realized how tired I was. I closed my eyes, drifting away to a peaceful sleep.

<><>

I came out of my bedroom, a soft blanket in hand, to see a sleeping Tubbo on my couch. I smiled at how peaceful he looked. I went over to the couch and put the blanket on him.

I make sure he was covered and comfortable. Then, I got down in front of him, soft snores passed through his lips. I pushed back his hair and gave him a forehead kiss.

"Get some rest, big man. You need it." I said.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm feeling very conflicted on if I need to capitalize "big man" or no. Because it's a name but it's also a phase. Help me.

Hello my loves!

Let's talk okay. Thank you to everyone to voted on the poll yesterday, this morning during class, I counted them all up and it was 55 to 76.

Tubbo won!

I liked doing these polls, I thought they were fun lol.

So, more Tubbo angst.

Also, THE FUCKIN DREAM SMP WAR!

Let's just talk about that, I mean, holy fuck. So much happened and if you haven't watched any of the livestreams. Please do. Tommy's pov was my personal favorite.

Anyhoo, thank you all for the love!

Love you guys!

-Lexi<3