Sunshine {Mirio Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked around the room before your gaze shifted to the ground. It was a decision that'd affect the rest of your life. "I p-pick Mirio." You answered, feeling your cheeks heat up. He smiled, hugging you and lifting you into the air. "My perfect sunshine." He muttered, just loud enough for you to hear.

~

Mirio was like a ray of sunshine. He was sweet, caring, and loved to take you out on dates. He liked to parade you around, showing everyone that you were his. He often got you gifts, claiming that he needed to make you as happy as you made him. He showered you with all sorts of love and affection, making sure that there was never a dull moment in your life.

"Oh, sunshine~!" Mirio called, peeking into the room. You looked over, smiling. "What is it?" You asked, tilting your head to the side slightly. He walked in, handing you a little pastel yellow gift bag. "Another gift? Mirio, that's really sweet, but-" You tried to say, but were interrupted. He seemed excited. "This one's important! I promise." He said, encouraging you to open it.

You opened the bag, finding a little white box inside. Upon opening that box, you saw a necklace with a sun pendant on it. "I thought that my sunshine could use a little sun for themselves." He smiled, looking at you. You wrapped your arms around him. "Thank you, Mirio! I love it!" You exclaimed happily. Mirio hugged you back. "And I love you, sunshine."