Buried Secrets | FMG1234

BLURB:

BLURB:

𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕?

Brooke Williams has arrived in eerie Ravenswood, expecting nothing but dull memories from the small town. However, she gets far more than she initially expected when she is recognized as a girl who has been missing for more than a year, a house she shouldn't remember and a family she doesn't know is her blood anymore.

The 1800 Knightley bloodline assassinations have a copy cat, all these centuries later except this time, there's a new girl in town.

A girl they thought they buried a long time ago.

Who is Beth Knightley? Why does she feel drawn to her? And why is she so intrigued to the mysterious arrogant boy with brown eyes.

Can he save her from herself? Or is it the other way around...

She has no idea the danger her life will be thrown into.

And remember,

There's no escape,

When fire meets fate.

Because a secret never stays buried forever.

***

YOUR COVER: (5/10) I don't quite understand the blurriness of your cover or the white border around it; it doesn't do much justice for your story. Along with that, the photo used does not tie in or connect with your story plotline at all. I suggest going to a cover maker on Wattpad.

YOUR TITLE: (8/10) I like your title because it ties in nicely with your story. It will attract the right readers, and it isn't confusing. However, I took two points off because the title itself is very cliche and generic. There are so many books, thriller/mystery or not, that have buried secrets. So why would readers choose to read your story among thousands of other books with similar topics? I recommend that you experiment with the title. Find a unique name for your story, or you can even use a quote from your book. Remember that you want your story to stand out from everyone else's.

YOUR BLURB: (2/5) I can see that you put a lot of work into your blurb. I love the ending bit of it, and you're heading off on the right track. However, it's hard to make sense of the blurb because your writing is all over the place. I read your blurb several times, but I still struggle to understand what your story is about. This is a bad sign for your readers. If they can't understand the gist of it, they'll turn away from your story. You have grammar issues, misused punctuations, and sentences that can be tightened and shortened to be better understood. If I were to shorten your blurb, I'd only write: