unordinary

Wellsten high.

Elaine's POV 6 am

"Seraphina do you want some orange juice?"

"No"

Seraphina seems to be taking John's death quite terribly she refuses to go to school and feels like his death is her fault in all honesty I don't know what to feel.

Seraphina's POV

Why......why.......why......why.......why

That's all I could think

What am I gonna do apologize to a grave?

Did my words really hurt him that much to the point where he would end his own life?

"I don't care what anyone else thinks everyone else can think I'm shit but YOU have to believe me, Please I'm not joker...I'm not a monster"

That's what he said everyone else's opinion didn't Matter to him just mines

John may have actually hated everyone but without a doubt, he hated himself the most, what a bitter way to go it didn't have to end this way.

There I was crying again I even slapped him.

John you're wrong I'm the real monster here.

I shaking uncontrollably stood up from my bed, I removed my hair extensions and put on clothes I didn't feel like going to school, students are just going to target me.

But I'm going anyway I need answers was new bostin really that bad for John.

I know no amount of information will bring him back but I want closure.

Wellsten pres

"Seraphina! Something I can help you with?"

"Yes actually can you get information on all of John's connections in new bostin maybe friends he had"

"Yeah, sure I'll see what I can do.

"Seraphina!"

I heard Evie's cheerful voice

Soon after I looked at her.

She looked down at the ground.

"Sorry about your loss I saw the news"

"No it's ok, it's not your fault"

"Well me and Rolland are going to stop by the safe house wanna Come with"

I simply followed her Rolland was already at the door.