𝐨. epilogue

EPILOGUE

❝ if I would be given the chance again, I would've never have hurt her ❞

if I would be given the chance again, I would've never have hurt her

JAIME HELD HIS FACE EMOTIONLESS, HIS ARMS HOLDING HIS WAILING SON. His arms was wrapped around Sterlan tightly, refusing to let him be alone. His father had asked him to take his grandson, which of course Jaime refused to do. He wanted his son beside him when they parted ways with Joanna.

When a letter had arrived at King's Landing holding gruesome news of the Lady Lannister, all Jaime had felt was red. His eyes flashed when his eyes raked through every word containing. His kind and loving loving wife had been poisoned, poisoned inside Casterly Rock. The worse thing had yet to come. While Jaime took a high toll on her murder, Lord Twin had been fuming with anger when hearing that she had been with child before the poisoning. He had ordered every Lannister guard be ready to leave within the morn, not allowing them any sleep or food until they did.

Sterlan was a boy. Such a lovely boy and very intelligent at such a young age of four. So it came to no surprise when he had come crying into Jaime's room, where he had held his head in his hands. Sterlan had knocked Jaime slightly, his head close into the crock of his neck. He could feel his tunic wet with water and Jaime could not hold back his sob. Sterlan had told his father what he had heard, how he had been walking with his septa, hearing some ladies gossip about the death of lady Lannister.

"I want my mother." The soft cry said hysterical, asking for only his mother. The little arms tightened around Jaime's neck, and Jaime had to push away his tears and look Sterlan straight in the eyes.

"I promise you, Sterlan. You mother will be avenged and she will be remembered," Jaime lifted Sterlan's chin up to meet his burning gaze. "Your mother loved you very much, and you must remember that."

Sterlan nodded, but could not stop the new tears flowing down his cheeks. Jaime pushed him to his chest, his arms protectively over his small frame.

He had loved her, but he had lost her. All because it was too late. His eyes saw red, his eyes glistening with tears as he glared at the wall. He knew who took her away from him and Sterlan. And he was sure going to confront her about it.

Thank you for reading !

Y'all I'm done with this Jaime Lannister fanfic. I didn't really like it. And I'm sure this fanfic has some grammar mistakes, and if you notice some then please point them out!