Online School//Callum Anderson

A/N: I am so sorry about this, I don't know when I started wanting to write this stuff. I apologize for the things that go through my brain. I totally did not think of this while getting distracted in class. But from the current events, I only saw it fitting :)

Warnings: Smut(I know it doesn't sound like it but it's there)

_____________________________

You were in the middle of your last period of the day. It was your senior year of high school and the last way you wanted to spend it was taking classes in your bedroom, mindlessly staring at a computer screen.

It didn't help that your teacher had the most monotone voice, rambling on about who knows what. The only thing going through your brain was your boyfriend of over a year, Callum Anderson. 

Normally you were quite a good student but you couldn't help but fall for a bad boy like Callum. He and his twin brother Finlay were always getting into mischief which only caused you to become more attracted to him.

Over the last year and a half of you two dating, you had been intimate a few times. Callum always enjoyed being in charge and you had no problem with that. You thought about the way he touched you, only causing you to miss him more and more while sitting in class.

Much to your surprise, there was a knock on your door. You told your teacher you were going to the bathroom and clicked the button to turn off your camera.

You looked out the window to see Callum standing on the other side. You smiled and unlocked the door.

"I was just thinking about you, " you said as he pulled you in for a kiss.

"Are your parents home?" he asked while breaking the kiss for a slight second.

"No, but I am-" he cut you off by placing his lips back on yours. Without looking, he shut the door and locked it behind him.

He pushed you inside and reached his hand inside of your shirt, grazing his fingers against your bare skin. He moved his mouth down to your neck and started to search for your sweet spot.

Suddenly you realized your teacher would be expecting you back and you shoved Callum away.

"I have to go back to my class Callum, " you said while walking up the stairs to your bedroom. He sighed and rolled his eyes at how much you cared about school. It had been at least a month since the last time you took on these sorts of activities and he was missing your touch.

After about five minutes of waiting an idea sparked into his head. He smirked and walked up to your bedroom, pulling up a chair to sit beside you. You looked at him straight in the eye as his hand moved to touch your thigh.

He started at your knee and inched his way upward. You whined slightly, begging him to touch you already. This only made him go even slower, enjoying watching you squirm.

Finally, he slid his hand into your sweatpants and began to rub soft circles on your clit. He moved them down to feel your panties getting wetter by the second. He took his hands out from your pants which only made you whine from disappointment.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not finished yet, " Callum growled into your ear, only causing you to want him even more. He placed his hand on the waistband of your pants and tugged slightly, showing that he wanted them off. 

You stood up and pulled them down your legs then kicked them off your feet. Luckily your camera was still off from when you had told your teacher you were in the bathroom.

That didn't last for long because your teacher had started speaking directly towards you. "Y/N, are you back yet? If you are please turn your camera back on, " he said.

You glared at Callum who only smirked and continued to move the fabric of your panties to the side so he could reach your glistening heat.

"Go on baby, don't disobey your teacher, " Callum insisted. You hesitated but eventually clicked the button to show your face. The second you did Callum stuck a single finger inside of you. You bit the inside of your cheek to avoid moaning and tried to stay as still as possible to avoid any suspicion from your classmates.

He slowly started to thrust his finger in and out. He pushed it all the way in, hitting your G-spot. You grasped onto his thigh and squeezed tightly which only made him thrust even faster.

You felt yourself inching closer and closer to your climax. Suddenly you heard your name called from your teacher. "Y/N, can you please tell us what your answer was for number eight, " your teacher asked.

Callum smirked even more which you thought was impossible. He reached his other hand to start rubbing your clit again as you tried your hardest to keep back your moans. You reached with your one hand to click the unmute button on your computer. 

"I said t-that...um each element has a d-different line spectrum with waves of d-different lengths. Each color of the l-lines depends on a s-shorter or longer wavelength, " I said, stuttering and pausing between each word. The second I was finished talking, I once again muted myself. 

I couldn't stop myself any longer and let out a loud moan as Callum added another finger inside of me. Luckily I had kept my lips closed so I looked mostly normal.

"It was so hot watching you stutter on your words baby, " he whispered while quicking his pace. "I know you're close, go ahead and cum on my fingers, " he encouraged you.

That was all you needed to set yourself over the breaking point. You squeezed his thigh and curled your toes as you released yourself onto Callum's fingers. He continued to thrust slowly to help bring you down from you high.

 You turned your head and stared directly into his brown eyes as he removed his fingers and brought them to his lips, licking them clean. 

All of a sudden you heard your parents' car entering the driveway. Your eyes widened and you rushed to pick up your pants and glide them back on your body while trying to make it look like you were paying attention in class.

You shoved Callum away but he moved so slowly. "We'll continue this tomorrow, " he said with a wink before leaving your bedroom and walking down the stairs, hopefully walking out the backdoor.

You smiled, happy you got to see Callum again and be a part of his rebellious acts.

______________________________

A/N:I was literally laughing while writing this that the amount of uncomfortableness it gave me but at the same time I was ok with it. I just have a lot of mixed emotions all the time. Anyway thanks for reading, I hope you liked it, and I can't believe I started this yesterday and already have 100 views :)