22

The bracelet inside the small box looked quite familiar to Angelina. It was a bracelet decorated with white and pink diamonds.

'wait...is this...my lost bracelet!?'

This was the bracelet Lilith lost!

She remembered when she was a child, this was one of her prized possessions. But one day she couldn't find it. She searched everywhere, but she still couldn't find it.

'How...is it here..?'

She picked up the bracelet and scanned it. It was definitely her lost bracelet! But how?

She remembered the note saying 'remember me?' and felt shivers down her spine.

Was it a stalker?

All the gift were luxurious but it was too mysterious. Plus the notes were kinda creepy...

She didn't know what to think anymore. She stuffed the nite and the bracelet back in the box and hid it in her closet.

" I wonder gave you all these gifts miss.."

"That's what I want to know as well..."

Angelina stayed in her room for a couple of minutes while chatting with Marie. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. It was a maid informing Angelina that a guest has arrived for Angelina.

Angelina went to the entrance to find Alice with a young boy.

"Lina!" As soon as Alice saw Angelina she ran and hugged her.

"Allie...what are you doing here?"

"Well...I thought I could stop by and spend some time with you..."

"Is there a reason?"

"No....."

Angelina raised an eyebrow and looked suspiciously at Alice.

"Uh...fine! I did come here for a reason..."

"What is it?"

"Well today is my parents anniversary and they went out to spend the day with each other and I was left with my little brother."

'so this young boy must be Alice's younger brother...'

Angelina scanned the boy. He looked to be around 5-6 years old. He had short blonde hair and pink eyes. He looked quite cute..just like Alice.

Alice had an older brother but they didn't really get along. She was left to take care of her little brother. Her little brother, Oscar was quiet and shy to strangers but to his close ones he was very outgoing. Alice loved her little brother but felt bored on what to do. Her brother would always take her run around and she would always be very tired afterward.

So she decided to visit Angelina hoping they could take care of him together.

"Oscar, this is my friend Angelina Skyler. Say hello" Alice asked Oscar to greet Angelina and be polite.

"....nice to meet you lady Angelina" Oscar bowed

Angelina smiled "nice to meet you too Oscar Illiya"

The three of them went to a lounge. Angelina asked one of the maids to bring some snacks and tea for them.

Oscar sat beside Alice and Angelina sat on the opposite seat.

Alice and Angelina chatted about their likes and dislikes, while Oscar was indulging himself in the sweet treats.

"Oscar! Don't eat to much! Your teeth is gonna rot!" Alice saw that most of the treats has already been eaten by Oscar. She felt a little embarrassed.

"No it won't!" Oscar was stubborn. The food was just too good to stop eating.

Angelina chuckled. Then she pushed Oscar's teacup to him.

"Oscar, have some tea. The tea is very sweet and is also good for your health"

Oscar glanced at the teacup. He picked it up and smelled the tea's aroma. It smelled very sweet. He took a sip and was stunned by the sweet taste.

There was something different about this tea. But he didn't know what it was.

The tea was different. This tea recipe was in fact made by Angelina. In the past when she was still Lilith Bailey, she practiced tea making with the empress so she could impress Chase. But it seems her efforts were all in vain.

A couple of days ago, she taught Marie one of her favorite recipes so Marie could make it for her.

"This is delicious!" Oscar was beaming with happiness.

"Really?" Alice was having too much fun chatting with Angelina that she didn't even touch her teacup.

She took a sip and was amazed by the taste.

"Lina, what tea is this?"

"It's...just a tea I came up with..."

"Really!? I'm going to come here more often to drink tea with you from now on!"

"Haha"

They hatted more and after a while, Oscar fell asleep.

"Oh my...he must've been full..." Alice strokes his hair.

"Haha how cute" Angelina wished she had a cute younger sibling, instead of having an evil white lotus older sister.

Alice went home while Oscar was carried by a maid to the carriage.

When Angelina went back to her room, she immediately collapsed to her bed. She was exhausted.

She felt herself relax as she focused on the peaceful silence.

She wished she could just lay down and think of nothing. It's been a tiring year.

She was reborn, she found out Evelina's true self, got mysterious gifts ,and also met Chase for the first time after she was reincarnated.

Then she heard someone open the door. It was Marie. She just finished eating.

"Miss looks tired..."

"I am tired.."

"Miss studies too much! Although that is a good thing...miss must have some fun too!"

"I did have fun. Didn't Alice just came here?"

"Well yes...but miss works hard too much...what if miss gets sick again!"

"I won't Marie. Stop treating me like a child" Angelina giggled.

"Hmph! I'm doing this from your sake miss! Oh yes...miss I..I heard something strange.."

"Hm? What?"

"Well I heard that...the princess is sick"

"You mean princess Elizabeth?"

"Yes! They said the princess with a caught a bad fever. They didn't think much of it sine it was just a fever, but the princess never got better..."

"How old is the princess?"

"Um this year she's 10 years old"

"Hmm" Angelina recalled that in her past life the princess fell ill. It wasn't serious at first but after a year she began to faint and cough blood often. Only after the princess died that hey found out the true reason. It was a poisonous candle in her room.

The princess was given a box of candles for her birthday by a small kingdom. She liked the gift and lit it every night. The emperor and empress was furious. The empire declared war on the small kingdom. The empire won In the end. It was expected of course. The kingdom was small and weak, while the Sainthallian empire was a old and large empire.

"What's her symptoms?"

"Um they said she coughs a lot, she has less energy, and just regular symptoms from a fever."

' The princess will die...4 months after my debut...'

Then Angelina realized, her debut as Angelina is in 3 months!