These Three Friends... day 1 story1

In New Jersey there lived three friends, Tasha, Ana, and Elizabeth. On Monday they had heard about a HUGE rave coming to their Town. Tasha and Elizabeth had people to go with but Ana did not. She was the most pretty and got all the guys, (even Lizzy's boyfriend until they broke up), but she just couldn't seem to find the right guy. All had seemed lost until Liz suggested that she go onto a local dating website. In desperation, she joined and was soon flooded with men asking to do "things" with her. Eventually she found someone who just wanted to go out on a date with her and meet her. On Thursday she was getting ready to go out with him when suddenly the doorbell rang. It was him. Liz opened the door and let him in.

"Hey there miss ana."

"Well hello Mr risahn."

"I'm so sorry but or reservation was canceled for someone else. I guess a higher payer."

"Oh its ok." In the inside she was curious to know what he had in mind.

"I was thinking that we could stay here for the night, plus I'd be able to get to know your friends."

"Sure we have steak in the fridge actually. Ill have Liz prepare it for us."

An hour later a storm was raging on, pounding on the house, warning them about their impending doom. Soon dinner was done and they were around the table enjoying steak and fruit cocktails. Suddenly they were tossed into darkness.

"Ugh this storm is really getting on my last nerve. I'll go see if I can put the power back on." And with that Elizabeth went down stairs to the circuit breakers.

"I'll go help her," risahn said as he followed Liz through the kitchen, into the living room, and down the stairs. You see there were three levels in the house, top floor, ground floor, and basement. Suddenly the lights fazed on and of quickly as the screams of Elizabeth echoed throughout the apartment suite. Scared ana and tasha quickly ran into the security room and logged onto the live video feed (there were cameras through out the sweet that ran on generators. On the camera they could see Liz laying in a pool of her own blood. Suddenly risahn looked up at the camera and threw a knife at it, shouting it of. Slowly, one by one he rounded the corners and stairs, and slowly he shut them off. Finally he was in the hallway leading to the security room. He then stopped and stared at the camera. To their surprise not even a minute later did they walk into the hallway with a bag of groceries, that was from yesterday... Someone had tampered with the camera's. That ment that he could be anywhere in the house.

"AHHHHHHHHH" before ana could even turn she saw tasha being dragged away by their murderer. Tasha struggled and kicked but she was no match against risahns big man ape arms. Her screams were then muffled and tossed into silence. Ana knew she was next. She waisted no time in jumping out the window and calling the police. Before she could even climb down she felt a pair of hands shove her of the roof and on to the iron gates, impailing her body.

___________________________________________

3 days later

"Come on sweety we need to go the cops are looking for us." Risahn said.

"I know but, I just want to stay a second longer. This is the last time I will ever see their faces before they go into the river."

"What ever just hurry up."

She could here sirens in the distance, but she didn't care, at least not while she was dumping their body's into the river.

As the police got closer she finally dropped anas body at last.

"Let's go they are almost here. ELIZABETH!"

"Ok let's go." And with that Elizabeth and risahn walked off together, fake blood falling to the ground. She looked back at the sinking body's.

"Shouldn't have stoley man." She thought.