32. Missing

So....yeah. In case you still haven't figured it out, Taehyung and Jeongguk are cousins. I am sorry that the story developed into this, but you can feel free to leave if you don't wanna continue. Here, the families give more importance to trust and familiarity than the fact that the two of them are cousins. 

Also, do remember the fact that Jeongguk's parents are divorced. So they are legally not connected to each other. And if you still don't wanna continue, you can please leave without any rude comments about incest. I didn't mean the story to go this way. It just happened that way and it's too late to change it now. 

*********************

"Harabeoji~~ Halmeoni~~ Taehyungie~~" Jimin sang as he entered the mansion with an arm around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook had to bend slightly for Jimin to be able to put an arm around his shoulders comfortably. Even though it wasn't comfortable for him, he didn't mind it. 

The two of them walked into the house with huge grins on their faces. They didn't have to explain anything. Their smiles explained everything. Bong Soon took one look at them before running to them and enveloping them in a warm hug. 

"My babies, my dear little babies" she muttered repeatedly as the two of them hugged her back. "You were evil, Halme!" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice breaking and giving away the lump in his throat. 

Hyungsik immediately rushed to join the hug. "I am soo sorry, baby. Our older grandson asked for a favour from us for the first time in almost seventeen years and we just couldn't say no. We are really very sorry, Jungkookie" Hyungsik said, rubbing Jungkook's back and grinning widely. 

Jimin and Jungkook looked for Taehyung after pulling out of the hug. Strangely, he wasn't in the living room. "Where did he go? He was there when we came, right?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, he was. Maybe he went to the washroom. Come and sit and we can start talking after he comes back" Bong Soon said. 

They settled in the living room and waited for a while before Jimin asked them how much Taehyung knew about the matter. 

"I just told him about you being our grandson and about the whole thing being a prank. I said I'll explain everything after you guys returned" Hyungsik said. "Ohh, okay. Let him come, then" Jimin said and they silently waited for him for the next ten minutes. 

"Are you sure he went to the washroom?! TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin called out after another five minutes of waiting for him. 

Upon receiving no response, Jungkook got up and slowly walked up the stairs. "Taehyung?" he called, opening every door in the house. He was nowhere to be found. 

Within the next ten minutes, the whole house turned upside down as every single person searched for him in every drawer and closet they could think of. 

Once they confirmed that Taehyung really wasn't in the house, Jimin and Jungkook rushed out to ask the security guard about Taehyung. 

"He left around forty minutes ago, sir. He went in his car" the guard said. "What?! Why?! Where?!" Jimin fired word after word. "I don't know, sir. He just looked angry" the guard said. 

Jimin slowly turned to Jungkook. "He doesn't get angry easily...." he whispered. "Ohh....now what?!" Jungkook asked. He suddenly felt guilty for making his fiance mad even though he wasn't at fault. He looked at Jimin, who was slowly starting to panic. 

"Oh my god, I didn't think he would actually get mad. I thought he was going to get mad at me playfully. Oh god, I fucked up, I fucked up. It takes a lot for him to get mad and if he got mad, it means.....oh god, oh god, oh god" Jungkook wasn't sure if Jimin was talking to him anymore. 

Jimin was looking around frantically with his hands in his hair. 

"Can't we just let him be for a while? He'll come back when he cools down, won't he?" Jungkook asked. "He...umm...he is gonna get shit drunk now..." Jimin said. "What?! But he went alone!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

He couldn't think anymore. What if Taehyung decided to drive back home after getting drunk? What if he passed out somewhere? What if someone took advantage of him? What if someone robbed him? Oh god, oh, god, oh god, oh god...

"I'm going to get him. Do you wanna come?" Jimin asked hurriedly, but he didn't wait for Jungkook to answer. He ran to his car and pulled it out of the driveway. He drove to the place where Jungkook was standing. 

Jungkook didn't waste anytime in getting into the car. Thankfully, he still had his phone with him. He called Hyungsik to inform him about where they were going. 

"How do you know where he is gonna be?" he asked. "We normally go to the same club every time. I hope he didn't decide to go to some other club" Jimin said, keeping his eyes strictly on the road. 

Jungkook decided to call Taehyung in the meantime. "He switched his phone off!!!" he exclaimed. Jimin cleared his throat. "He does that when he gets angry. Oh god, it doesn't feel worth it anymore. I really didn't think he would really get angry. I just thought he was going to put me on a chokehold or hit me a few times" he said, his eyes starting to glisten with unshed tears. 

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He was too worried to think about anything else. Most of all, he was sad about not realizing that Taehyung was mad when he didn't join the hug. 

Jimin stopped outside Night Height. Jungkook vaguely registered the name as the one they called from the day he met Taehyung. It felt like the drunk-call incident happened years ago. 

He rushed behind Jimin, who was already running into the club. 

"Hey, Jake! Did Taehyung come here?" Jimin asked one of the bartenders. "He left around fifteen minutes ago. Is he okay? He looked pretty upset about something" Jake asked. "He is mad at me. Do you know why he left?" Jimin asked. 

"He asked for Royale Grenadian Rum and I served it. After drinking three fourth of a bottle, he began to demand Spirytus. He was already drunk, so I refused to serve him Spirytus. So he paid for the rum and left" Jake said. 

"Wait.....wait, wait!!......SPIRYTUS??!?!?!" Jungkook suddenly yelled. "Oh god, I fucked up really bad, oh god, oh god" Jimin muttered, pulling his hair out and letting a couple of tears fall out of his eyes. 

"Do you know any club that serves Spirytus to people who are already drunk?" Jungkook asked, but realized that Jimin was already running towards his car. "Twonce!!" Jake yelled behind him. Jungkook showed a thumbs up and yelled a 'Thanks' as he tried his best to limp-run to the car. 

Jimin waited for Jungkook to get in before driving away from the club at top speed, without even letting Jungkook close the door properly. 

**************************

Okay, time to learn something new......Spirytus is THE STRONGEST alcohol according to google. And that Royal Grenadium Rum takes 4th place.