fifty four

SELENE AND HARRY SAT BESIDE THE CHRISTMAS TREE AS THEY TALKED ABOUT THEIR CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS.

Harry had gotten better the past few days— the singer no longer having a fever or most of the symptoms he had. He was a lot more energetic than he was before so Selene was glad about that. A lot of the stuff that she had to practically force him to take for his cold— he was stubborn— paid off.

Selene watched as Caden placed his head on Harry's leg out of habit. She was starting to think that her own dog like him more than her. Harry eyes trailed down to the dog, the singer holding a smile back. He placed his ring encased hand on top of the dogs head— the singer proceeding to rub Caden's head.

He seemed so innocent to Selene. The fire in the fireplace created a warm lighting on his face— his eyes brighter than usual. Harry had decided to wear his pastel purple robe that Selene noticed that he liked to wear a lot. It was the only piece of fabric on his upper body since he didn't like to wear a shirt to bed. The only thing on his waist was a pair of dark, navy Calvin Klein boxers. She could see his tiger tattoo along with his knees tattoos perfectly.

She turned back to the fire and sighed. How did time fly by so fast? One day she was touring for him and now she was dating him? It felt surreal. Mostly because of the fact that she had someone who actually cared about her. He made her feel good about herself. She genuinely loved him and she could tell that he felt the same.

His love language was touch. If she was doing something in the kitchen, he would come behind her and hug her. If she was sitting down somewhere, he would tend to sit practically on top of her. If they were in bed— his arms were always wrapped around her.

The sex was a major giveaway too. He was so passionate yet rough. The way he would delicately touch her body gave her goosebumps every time. How his pink lips would trail over her. It had her throbbing at her core every time. It was amazing.

Harry's eyes made it back to Selene as he looked away from the dog. She was wearing nothing but his Safe Sex shirt and a pair of underwear— like she always did. Her feet were covered in fuzzy socks that she had got to match with Harry. Her hair was pulled up into a bun so Harry could see all of her ear piercings. Her hazel-green eyes turned back to Harry, a glint of happiness in them.

Her finger slightly tapped her phone that was beside her. It was 11:57pm. The couple had decided to stay up until 12 so they could open one present from each other and then eventually head to sleep. Harry pushed his hair out of his face, the singer speaking shortly after.

"Do I get to pick the present I open?" he asked. She pouted her lips as she thought. If he was to choose whatever present he wanted, she knew he would pick one of the bigger ones. She didn't want that to happen.

"No, i'll pick."

"Then i'm picking yours," he retorted. Selene laughed at his childish behavior. Just hearing her laugh made him happy. Selene scooted closer to the Christmas tree, her eyes on the ornaments. The two musicians had attempted to decorate. Their ideas clashed together so the two eventually just decorated one half of the tree themselves. On Harrys side, it was basically all of the traditional Christmas colors along with lights he picked up. He had a few pictures of him and Selene along with family members and the band.

Selene's side was filled with a pastel purple, pink, and blue. The lights she picked out were a soft blue and she of course had pictures of her own on the tree. Her favorite picture she hung up was the one of Harry that she took in Japan when it was sitting at the messy ass table.

Harry looked at the clock that sat on the wall— a prominent smile on his face. It was finally 12am. He looked back at Selene who a big grin on her face. He couldn't tell if she was eager for her present or eager for him to open his. "Merry Christmas Le," he said softly, watching as she picked out a gift from under the tree for him.