A lane down the past (Part 14)

Author's POV

" CHIM !" Taehyung shouted. 

" YEAH ! COMING!" Jimin shouted back , fixing himself a last time in the mirror. 

--------

1 year .... it has been one year since Jungkook left . Well , when Jimin got to know that Jungkook was no more in South Korea, at first , he was happy, thinking that he would not have to see that face and that he could get away from the nightmare and forget everything whatever happened....... and whatever Jungkook did to him ... but was that so easy ? After one or two days , Jimin was missing Jungkook.  He wanted him to come back . He knew that Jungkook was never good to him , but ..... he wasn't Jungkook.  He loved him . Loved him still now.  He was persistent.  He was persistent with his love for Jungkook. Call him insane, but that was the love he had for Jungkook. 

He didn't come out of his room initially . He was still the same . But one day , Mrs Park got frustrated and called Taehyung.  Because she knew , that if there was any person who can draw Jimin's smile back to his face , that was Taehyung.  He was the only one, apart from Jimin's parents, whom Jimin used to open up to and obey .

Taehyung came and he practically dragged Jimin down from his room , and he tried socializing Jimin again . It was hard . Really hard . But Taehyung kept on trying.  He did not see his best friend for two months approximately.  And when he did at last , he wished he didn't have to see his soulmate like that.  It hurt him . Jimin had had always hold a soft spot in his heart . He treasured the boy , as he was  there  with him when no one was . Jimin never left Taehyung's side . Even when Jimin himself had no reason to smile , and they were going through extreme situations, Jimin always smiled for Taehyung.  It was a dark phase in Taehyung's life too . He was a drug addict.  His parents got divorced and neither of them wanted to take him in . He had to go live with his uncle.  He was 11 when he started taking drugs, just to relieve himself from the depression he was going through.  He thought he had noone in his life . But he was wrong.  One day , he met a boy and that boy was the one who brought back the old Taehyung and taught him to smile again . He used to take Taehyung home and then spend quality time with him and provide him with his warmth . That warmth, brought the old Taehyung back and he had left drugs and then learnt to live his life again .

And now .... the same person , himself was going through depression and was not well ..... and Taehyung will sit down and watch his best friend suffer ? Ofcourse not!

Taehyung kept on trying.  He used to stay with Jimin in his room , day and night.  He used to feed Jimin and shower him with adoration and happiness.  Jimin was responding to Taehyung's adoration too . He opened up to Taehyung and that's when he got to know who was the one responsible for Jimin ending up depressed. 

Jungkook. 

And oh boy ! Taehyung was angry knowing whatever Jungkook used to do behind closed doors.  All those whip marks and abuse marks were still on Jimin and that helped in flaring up Taehyung a lot . He wanted to say everything to Mrs Park and Mr Jeon , but Jimin begged him not to , as he knew that once Mr Jeon gets to know , he will take away the whole business from Jungkook and that won't be such a great thing.  Nevertheless, Taehyung compiled and never uttered a single word about this to Jimin's parents , though he badly wanted to. 

Well , after opening up to Taehyung, Jimin felt a lot lighter.  As if , a heavy weight was thrown away from his shoulders . He began to smile again, and would giggle occassionally.  His crescent eye smile was back and Taehyung was more than relieved.  Jimin was beginning to come back to his normal self . Jimin started going out again , meeting up with Taemin, Jongin , and their other friends , all of whom pounced on Jimin after seeing him after so long, and all began to shout and yell at him , for not even leaving a message.  They were upset though .

Jimin began to gain weight again and within two months , Jimin was back to what he was before.  He started partying and again going to school , and he graduated too . He got a scholarship from the school but chose the dance field  . Oh dance ! Jimin started practicing again and Jhope was the one who helped Jimin to get back to his height again.  Jimin participated in the national dance competition and he won there. Ofcourse!

And within six months , his face was all over Korea , known as an extremely graceful dancer.  Jimin's dance moves were flawless and fantabulous.  As described by all the dance experts.  And thus everyone knew Jimin as " The Swan." He got invited to many renowned places , to either inaugurate a ceremony or perform there , showcasing his talent and grace all over .

Jimin went from a helpless, and a depressed teen , to a very renowned dancer, shining with all his glory, sitting on the throne of everything.  All thanks to Taehyung , who also had proceeded to become a very famous model , modeling for Gucci, mainly . Well Jimin and Taehyung were like ladders for each other , stepping on the other one to achieve success.

Well , that's how we describe soulmates.

------

" JIMIN! COME FAST . OR I AM LEAVING ALONE !"

" YOU AIN'T DOING THAT , BITCH !"

" STOP SHOUTING JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG!" Mrs Park shouted from her office. 

" YOU ARE DOING THE SAME!" Mr Jeon shouted from the west wing of the mansion. 

All were shouting at the top of their voices.  Lol !

--------

With Jungkook, he had been working real hard on his father's business.  He proved himself as a worthy CEO . Mr Jeon was quite happy to see his son achieve success and was planning on making him the main CEO for all his companies all over .

Jungkook had a drastic change.  He was no more a player.  He used to respect everyone's feelings.  He was now the epitome of perfection.  People around him , used to talk highly of him . He was respected a lot . And loved too . And to say , Boun was the one who helped him in this and he never left his side  . He was thankful for that . Well , after coming from South Korea, he didn't date anyone.  He was pure gay and he was interested in only guys . Well ... to be specific, only a certain guy.

He used to take informations about Jimin from Namjoon.  And he was very happy to hear that Jimin was back to his bubbly self and also very , very happy to know that Jimin was having fans everywhere, because of his talent in dancing.  He was growing famous real fast and even magazines had his face as their cover pages . Jungkook was proud of his lov—brother .

Well , he thought Jimin had forgotten him . But what he didn't know was that .... Jimin was just as restless and out of love as he was .

---------

Another one year passed by real fast , and Jimin there had a world domination along with Taehyung.  One was known for dancing and the other one , for modeling.  They had become some sort of celebrities and THE VMIN DUO (that's what people used to call them) , had great popularity together and even started getting shipped together.  Some even said that Taehyung and Jimin were a married couple.  But when asked in an interview, both the soulmates had made it clear that they loved each other as brothers . All they had was brotherly love and nothing more. 

Another thing that happened was , Jhope's secret got revealed.  Well .... it got exposed that he was the son of one the most famous film director, Mr Jung.  It ended up getting revealed, when Mr Jung was giving a speech in a famous place and then he spotted Jhope accidentally and then called out to him and then got down the stage, running to Jhope and then hugging him tight . Well .... that was embarrassing and ..... Jhope had to give a whole lot of explanation to his boyfriend and his friends . Wondering who his boyfriend is ? Its Taehyung.  They started dating during the beginning of the second year and since the time Jhope's identity got revealed, now THE VHOPE COUPLE rules the nation .

Everything was fine in its place, until one evening Jimin got the news of his infamous stepbrother, Jeon Jungkook... who was coming back the very next day .

-------

Heyy ! AT LAST I AM DONE WITH THE FLASHBACKS . GAWD ! NOW THE REAL STORY WILL BEGIN  AND THE PRESENT WILL CONTINUE .... ENJOY !