Part 19- Dream?

Azaan's POV.

Asiyah has been distant from me ever since she cried to me about how she felt.

I know I haven't been the best support but I tried my best. I knew she would always remember her past and what I did to her. I just hoped she would forgive me.

But maybe I expected too much. How can I be so selfish?

I thought things were getting better and I thought that she was definitely in love with me after our first intimate kiss but I was wrong.

She seemed to not be ready to still fully accept me yet.

It makes me so mad but I deserve it. She can hate me, I just don't want her to avoid me like right now.

It makes even more mad that she doesn't even look at me.

I was really busy with everything, work, papers and many more things.

I came home late and she was always already asleep, I felt bad for not spending time with her.

I wish things weren't as complicated as they are right now. My feelings are growing more and more for her meanwhile she doesn't feel good about anything that's going on between us.

And it's only making her want to run away from me while I want her closer.

I sighed at the thought while I was staring at her putting on her hijab. She's insanely beautiful sometimes I can't help but just stare at her.

"Can you stop staring at me Azaan?" she said turning around placing her hands on her hips.

"Huh?...oh sorry" she finally talked to me.

I got up from the bed and went near her.

"You can pack your stuff, we're leaving in the afternoon" I told her.

"Where?" she asked me.

"Our home" I said.

She didn't say anything, she seemed speechless.

"I need to go out, I'll be back in half an hour" I told her before wearing my jacket and getting out of the room.

My place is finally renovated and ready. Now it's about time I show her our home.

***

Asiyah's POV.

I've been avoiding him for the simple reason that I want to be alone and I want to do some self thinking.

I don't know what will happen eventually with my life and I don't know either if I'm on the right path.

I like him but it doesn't feel right and I don't want things to go so fast.

I want to take the time I need.

I was ready and my luggage was also ready to leave this hotel.

We spent two weeks here and I feel like I'll never forget the memories and everything that happened.

When he said "our home" I felt some kind of way.

I wonder where he's bringing me and what is that place. I also wonder how he has a place? How does he earn his money and what he does?

I should ask him but then I wonder if he would tell me.

I was patiently waiting for him in the room when the door opened and he came inside.

"Let's go" he said as he grabbed mine and his luggage before getting out of the room.

We made it at the first floor outside the entrance. A taxi arrived and he put the luggages in the back before getting in the car.