ʕ๑•́ᴥ•̀๑ʔ Chapter 3 ʕ๑•́ᴥ•̀๑ʔ

A/N

This Sad-ist animation is just so funny- like i just had to re-watch it 69 times and put it here :') 

also just getting more than 1 read that is not myself, i'm already really happy so i hope you guys enjoy my book as much as i enjoy writing it even if its  s h i t t y

Clay first person pov

I was so relieved i didn't make y/n uncomfortable, i did not want to get us off on a bad start and i really wanted to be friends with her. Something about her just made me so drawn to her, I don't know why.

We walked to class side by side. At first it was a little awkward so i decided to break the tension between us.

"Hmm, soooo what are your hobbies?" I asked as i swung my hands back and forth randomly.

"I really like doing digital art in my free time and I am just addicted to online games." She replied as she giggled at how silly my hands must've looked.

"What games?" Does she play minecraft? maybe she can play with me sap and george sometimes..no wait what if she knows my channel?! Oh goddd.

"Eh i usually just jump around playing random games." She turned towards me, "What about you Clay? Any hobbies?" What if she thinks I'm weird or something? God is it this hard to talk to a female? I mean a pretty cute one though... 

"I guess the only thing i really do is play games and code.." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. Her eyes lit up.

"You code Clay? That's so cool! I've wanted to learn coding before but I just didn't understand anything."

What other topics could we talk about?..

As I was deep in thought, she started the next conversation, "Clay i just gotta ask but how tall are you? I mean holy shit I'm only 5'6.." she said as she let out a depressed sigh.

"Wow i mean i can tell you're short i just didn't think you were that short." I smirked with an audible smile in my voice. "I'm 6'3, you short troll." I grinned widely before laughing.

"I am NOT short!! I'm- uh- YOU'RE JUST BUILT DIFFERENT!" She shot before stomping off with her nose up in the air with hands crossed. 

"NooOooOOoO-  y/n i was just jokinggggg" I pleaded as i walked faster to her. But all I got in response was nothing. She ignored me and continued walking further ahead.I swear to god she's so stubborn and i don't think i need to know her that well to find that out.

"Oh well i guess if you're still mad it cant be helped." I smirked again, this time at the thought of her reaction when she hears just what I have to say next. "I cant sit with someone who's mad at me so-" she immediately turned around with a 'don't you fucking dare Clay' death glare before i continued,

"Well i hope u find someone better to sit with" I said while wiping fake tears and sniffing a little. It was too much fun.

"NO CLAY PLEASE DONT DO THISSSSSSSS" She darted back in my direction as fast as she could using her tiny legs, "PLEASEEE I WAS JOKING PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHO ELSE TO SIT WITH I NEED YOUUUUUUUUU" She pleaded. Her hands were clasped together over her chest and she made her best attempt at puppy eyes for extra pity points and I have to say: shit, it was definitely working.. and a little too well for my liking.

"Oh? You need me? Thats new. I guess if you're that desperate then sure. I can't refuse someone who is begging me because I'm not that mean." i shrugged sarcastically and gave her a pat on her head. Her face grew a little red at my comment which i found quite amusing. At that thought, many devious plans which included severe teasing and tormenting made its way into my head. This was going to be fun.

y/n first person pov

This jerk- does he know that theres only so much teasing I can take before I start to die?! By this point he seems to be enjoying himself a little too much... Im worried about myself now. 

We continued chatting as we made it to our class just in time. The lab had around 18 benches and each could have about 2 or 3 people. When we stepped into the classroom, i noticed that there was a bench at the back of the classroom,near the window where there were two boys, one of them signalling in me and Clay's direction to go over in that way. I could only have assumed they meant Clay since the number of people i knew here could be counted with just one finger unless you included George and Nick. Oh well there goes my lab partner.

One of the boys was a brunet, he wore a beanie with a lot of his hair out on one side, was around Clay's height or taller. Beside him was another boy, he was shorter and also wore a beanie, he had black hair which was not very visible but you could see some escaping his beanie at the sides and a little in front.

I expected Clay to go over seeing as they were probably friends yet he shook his head then lead me to the last empty bench.  Of course they were confused but then started making smug faces at Clay before giggling amongst themselves like little children. I could've sworn i saw Clay turn just the slightest shade of pink but it was hard to tell.

The rest of Mr lamé's class really was lame like Clay had mentioned. After that I had Math class and thankfully Nick was in that class so I managed to chit chat a little with him. He had invited me to eat lunch with him, George, Clay and a few of their friends which Clay had mentioned he wanted me to meet earlier. Of course i said yes.

time skip to lunch~

A/n

hihi sorry it just ended like that- I'm quite tired but i wanted to update daily if possible so i apologise if it seems a little rushed. Also yall would not believe how many times i almost put Clay as Dream pspsps. ALSO I APOLOGISE FOR MAKING CLAY SO SIMPY IF YALL HATE IT-btw during lunch next chapter is when 'Dream' will be introduced so ;)

Make sure everyone rests well and eat healthy foodz! <3