Chapter 33: Stay With Me

I watched Topaz leave the room hastily, closing the door behind her

She's definitely not the most cheery person.

She didn't even say a word the whole way here.

I turned around to see the god I fell in love with staring back at me.

He had on a different suit. It was more blue than his usually green and black suits from Asgard.

He looked really good, as always. I'm just so glad he's okay.

Loki walked up to my and pulled me into a big hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck.

He inhaled deeply.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head slightly to give him room.

I sighed in relief as I felt at ease in his arms.

"I was so scared that you had gotten hurt when I arrived here. I thought something happened because I was here for so long." Loki mumbled into my neck, squeezing me tightly.

"I thought you were the one who had gotten hurt. You were the one who I had just watched fall out the BiFrost!" I exclaimed and pulled away from him.

"Oh yeah." He chuckled with a shrug. "But you were the one who had been left with my idiot brother and relatable sister. But then I found out about the whole time situation of Sakaar. I thought I would wait to see if you would come here like I did."

"How long have you been here?" I asked him curiously.

Loki pursed his lips. "7 days."

"7 days!?" I felt my eyes widened at the long period of time. I still can't wrap my head around the whole time thing.

How old is everyone here actually? His old is the Grandmaster if he was the first person here?

"I just saw you get 'this is Sparta' kicked by your sister!" I ran a hand through my hair with a small laugh.

He looked at me with confusions, not getting my reference. I shook my head and waved it off.

"What have you been up to? How did you become good friends with the Grandmaster?" I asked in interestedly.

Loki chuckled and looked to the floor, smiling jokily. "He's just a nice person when you do something for him, Darling."

I rolled my eyes. "What did you do? Tell him you were in search for a sugar daddy?"

"I would never do that to you. Of course not." Loki shook his head while placing a kiss on my lips.

I kissed him back.

But I pulled away and squinted my eyes at him. "But you would tell him if you weren't with me?"

"I mean, it would have been much faster." Loki shrugged one shoulder with a playful smile.