Chapter 36: Ready

Hulk is like the most stubborn, angry, arrogant child I have ever met.

He won't let me speak to Bruce!

I'm about ready to go into his head and bring Bruce out myself, but I don't want to have an angry Hulk coming after me.

And I didn't tell Loki about Hulk either. I was planning on taking him to the next Champion fight and surprising him.

His favourite Avengers, hehe.

Thor hasn't arrived yet. It's been 6 days.

I promised Loki one more day that I would stay here. I told him I'm not staying here.

He seemed a little upset at first, but he says he understands.

I moved my head and rested my chin onto of my hand that laid on Loki's chest.

I stared up at the sleeping god. He looks so peaceful. He is honestly one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

I will never get over how lucky I am to have him in my life. He makes my life like, three thousand times better.

He has such a soft face when he sleeps. Awww!

His eyelashes look longer from this angle. Oh my god!

I'm so in love with this man!

I smiled lovingly at the sleeping beauty. I lifted my hand from under my chin and ran it over his cheek gently, just grazing it.

His skin was as cold as ice and I loved how it made me feel... normal.

My body temperature is much higher than normal, and his is lower. He makes it feel like it's exactly how it's meant to be.

I lifted my head closer to him and placed the softest kiss I could onto his lips.

I felt him stir slightly from under me.

I opened my eyes to watch his open up slowly. He squinted as he got used of the sudden lighting.

"Morning sleeping beauty. I knew a true loves kiss would wake you." I smirked down at him, rubbing my thumb on his cheek.

He smiled tiredly. "Morning Darling."

Oh my god his morning voice!

I was ready to risk it all just now.

I was actually thinking... maybe it's time. Time to complete the soulmate bond. I've given it thought. This is the most comfortable I've been with Loki.

We've gotten so far.

Loki would never hurt me, intentionally. I know that. He's been so gentle with me and I know he's here for the long run.

And so am I.

I noticed we were staring at each other. Loki's eyes wandered around my face as did mine with his.

I know every detail about Loki's face. I have it memorized from the small dip of his lips to the almost none existed worry lines on his forehead.

"I love waking up to this." Loki smiled softly, his green eyes beaming with joy and content. His hand over his head and our legs tangled.

"To what?" I smiled warmly at him.

"You." Loki's lips curled upward as he leaned closer to me.