Chapter 41: Leaving

A/N
Quick question, off topic of current events in the story. Just something I've been thinking about.

How would y'all feel if I made Romanogers (Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff) a thing in this Universe????

I'm just thinking of ideas... for the future of this story....😊
_____________________________________

"Hey!" I greeted Scrap with a grin.

She seemed to be on her way to Hulk's room.

"Stark." She nodded once with a small smile. I told her my full name and she's been calling me Stark ever since.

"What are you up to?" I walked alongside her with a little bounce. She glanced at me suspiciously making me stop bouncing and smile warmly at her. "I'm bored and I have nothing else to do."

"Why are you and the Asgardian princes here?" She stopped walking and crossed her arms. She stared at me expectingly, but I could see her slight panic.

I squinted at her, trying to figure out why she was so afraid of others finding out who she is.

"Don't worry, they're not here for you." I told her.

Her eyes widened slightly and she took a step towards me.

I didn't move as she stepped directly in front of me.

"I was being honest. We fell out of the BiFrost and ended up here. We're just trying to get back. Asgard needs help right now." I watched her put her dagger back on her waist.

Scrap's eyes wandered my face, trying to figure out if I was lying.

I raised my eyebrows and put my hands up in defence.

She sighed and pulled away, continuing to talk to Hulk's room.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding. I jogged to catch up to her.

"I knew you're a Valkyrie ever since we first met." I revealed to her.

She gave me a side glance. "And you never asked about it?"

"You're here for a reason. You don't tell for a reason. I respect that, so I never asked any questions." I simply stated with a shrug.

She glanced at me making me look at her. She gave me a small sincere smile. "Well, thanks for that I guess. Usually when people find out, and they know of the Valkyrie, they tend to ask a lot of questions."

"I still think it's pretty cool to actually be able to know you." I chuckled sheepishly as I tried to not show my excitement.

She smacked her lips together and raised her eyes rows as if she was waiting for me to say something along those lines.

"Let's not talk about this anymore." She shook her head and waved off the subject.

"Why did Hulk request for you? Did he say?" I pretended to be slightly confused and curious.

"No he didn't, but he said it was urgent. So let's get a move on." She started to jog down the red and white hallway.

I groaned as I followed after her.

We stopped running as we made it towards the guards watching the room.

Scrapper kicked on of the guards staff and almost made him drop it.