Chapter 42: Plan

Thor, Bruce and I sat down on a step, trying to make sure no one sees us.

Thor kept muttering to Bruce about the sun.

"Would you stop saying that?!" Banner shrugged Thor's hands off his shoulders. Thor raised his hands in defence.

"I just need you to stay calm." Thor stated obviously.

"Calm!? I'm on an alien planet!" Banner looked around at the colourfully painted buildings and scraps.

"It's just a planet. You've been on a planter before." Thor waved it off.

"Yeah, one!" Banner exclaimed.

"You've been on hundreds of other planets, Thor. This man hasn't." I pointed to Banner who was still freaking out.

"Well, now you've been on two! That's a good thing!" Thor grinned at us, trying to stay his positive self. "It's a new experience. It great!"

"Ugh! My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information..." Bruce ran his hands through his hair as he was still having trouble comprehending.

"The whole thing was totally different this time. Usually, it's like Hulk and I both have a hand on the wheel. But this time, it was like he had the keys to the car and I was locked in the trunk." Bruce explained his experience with the Hulk.

"Well, you're back. That's all that matters." Thor beamed with a smile.

"No, that's not what matters." Banner shook his head. "What I'm trying to tell you is that if I turn back into the Hulk, I may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet, that is designed to stress me out!"

"Were not stranded. Lady Hope is here can take us home." Thor gestured to me making me shine my camera smile to the two.

Bruce let out a sigh of relief and looked at me. "Thank you."

"N-Not Midgard, Asgard." I told him making him take his breath of relief back.

"What?"

"My people are in danger. We have to fight this very powerful being, who happens to be my sister—." Thor was interrupted by Bruce.

"Okay, that is so wrong on so many levels. I don't want to fight your sister. That's a family thing, and I've already helped deal with Loki- no offends—." Bruce looked at me making me shrug nonchalantly.

"But she's a evil being—." Thor tried again.

"I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting anymore beings, I'm sick of it." I groaned as I rubbed my head, listening to these two bicker.

"I told you. If I turn back into the Hulk, I may never come back. Don't you understand that?"

"But I'm putting together a team. The Hulk is the fire." Thor exclaimed as he pushed farther, wanting Banner to be on board with the team.

I chuckled as I remembered the whole conversation Hulk and Thor had about being fire.

"Your just using to get to the Hulk... that's gross." Bruce shook his head in disbelief and sadness. He looked away from the two of us.