Under the Moonlight

Arc: A Bond Thicker than Bone... (Finale)

~~~

Disclaimer: If you have't read the chapter before this one, I highly encourage you to do so lmao. This is also just a cliche fest chapter. But, maybe it'll turn out good. You never know.

What a weird day. Naruto thought. His hands were in his pockets as he walked along the concrete ground of the Uchiha Compound. Naruto just sighed.

First it was Pervy Sage and now it's Kakashi. What else do they want from me? Naruto questioned. While he knew the answer to his own question, he still questioned it out of his own free will.

Will they tell me to follow my heart? Or something along those lines? Naruto thought as he walked and walked. His eyes were set towards the path he was currently taking; forward.

Does he really know how he feels? Maybe or maybe not. It's quite a complicated thing really.

"Geez. Why are people depicting us as two main characters from a cheesy romance movie from 500 years ago?" Naruto groaned. His eyes moved to the side and saw where Sasuki and him were staying.

He pulled the door open and he entered the house. Naruto saw Sasuki sitting on the couch that he usually sat on. She was writing on some huge paper.

"Whatcha doing?" Naruto said as he jumped on the couch and startled the hell out of Sasuki. She widened her eyes as she looked towards Naruto's grin.

"What the hell! You should've just went and used the door instead of shunshining over here like a maniac!" Naruto could have sworn that Sasuki was ready to stab him in the heart.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at what she said.

"Ummm. . . I actually used the door to get here. I didn't use shunshin at all. You really are focused on whatever you are doing at the moment." Naruto said laying back.

"Liar," Sasuki puffed her cheeks as she continued what she was working. "I'm no liar. I have yet to lie to you. I'm pretty sure you should know that by now." Sasuki shook his head.

I wonder. . . If I ask him that question; would he answer truthfully? Sasuki questioned. Naruto peered to what Sasuki was currently doing. "What's this?" Naruto asked. He was quite the curious person.

"Hokage-sama picked me to oversee what kind of decisions the people have made for the Kyuubi Festival. I also have the right to make the final decision. So I can add changes to anything that I find much more ideal." Sasuki explained.

"Why didn't she let me do it? I am perfectly able to handle the job quite finely." Naruto said as he fist bumped his chest. Sasuki just furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah. . . no. Hokage-sama would never let someone as immature as you do this job." Naruto just scoffed.

"I'll have you know that I am very much mature! Even Kakashi said it earlier. His opinion counts much more than yours!" Naruto stuck his tongue out. "Kakashi came and visited you?" Sasuki asked.

Naruto nodded.

"Yeah. He came and visited me while I was with my team. He was a few hours late to his team." Naruto explained. "What'd he say?" Sasuki was now interested and curious to what Kakashi said to Naruto.