Chapter 54

Late night..

-

Niy POV

"Ahh shit." I dropped a fork on the kitchen floor. I kicked it up under the cabinet. I finished plating his food and grabbed a tea.

Dear Jay,

Good morning baby, I hope you slept well. I love you more than you'll every know. I love you today, tonight, tomorrow, and forever. If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. Thank you for being my forever.

I wrote a note on a sticky note, placing it on the tray. I waddled up the steps.

"Whew bitch I damn near dropped this shit." I mumbled walking in the bedroom. Jay slept with Luna on his chest.

"Go house." I rubbed her head. She got up running out the room.

"Bae wake up." I tapped his shoulder.

"What Aniya damn?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Lemme relaxxx, lemme relaxxx, lemme relax, lemme relaxxx." I tapped my foot.

"Baby, wake up please." I tapped him again. He huffed sitting up.

"Wassup?" He yawned.

"Me made you breakfast." I smiled taking the tray from around my back.

He laughed grabbing the tray. He read over the note rubbing his chin.

"Showing out and shit." He mumbled.

"Youn like it?" I pouted.

"I love it mama, preciate it." He said causing me to dance.

"What you doing cuh?" He laughed at me.

"I'm doing my fucking assignment, being all nice and shit. Honey I'm home type beat like I ain't the pregnant one." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Girl bring yo ass over here and give me some suga." He moved the tray off his lap. I walked over to him straddling him.

"Am I too heavy?" I adjusted myself.

"Nah but stop moving." He groaned.

"Mhm." I kissed his lips.

"You so pretty." He pulled away.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Made a nigga favorites and shit." He ate his breakfast.

"Hush and enjoy it, it's the first and last time. But bae are you excited for our shoot?" I bounced up and down.

"It's your shoot, but yea." He shrugged.

"Right, but the stylist sent me the gown. Jay it's so pretty, like I'm gonna look like cinderella." I cooed.

"Well I'm happy you happy." He smiled.

•••

"Girl you look the tf goooood." Ari dragged over our group face time.

"That gown is to die for sis." Lay cooed.

"My friends so purty." Asia pouted.

"Dont TT Niy look good." Shae pointed at the screen with Sy in her hand.

"I was so scared I wasn't gonna like it." I said.

"The hair look good, who did it?" Asia looked into the camera.

"Girlaaa." Shae laughed.

"My fine ass friend." I laughed with them.

"We're ready for you Miss." The photographer knocked on my door.