Trap

Y/n
⚠️Warning: Rape & Gore ⚠️

Saturday was finally here so that means the party was here. Surprisingly Zack wanted to go, I mean he promised basically. It was the afternoon when I was cooking lunch while Zack was watching TV.

"Zack, what are you wearing tonight?"

"Uh.. I don't fucking know." He sounded irritated like always.

"Don't get all mad now." I walked up to him giving him his lunch I made. I walked into my room to see if I have any left over clothes from my dad and I did. They were still nice and neat, I never gave them away or anything I just kept them, I don't know why. I picked out some nice clothes for Zack to wear and walked back to the living room. "Here I found you something!"

"What the hell? Where did you get all this?" He asked while I placed the clothes on the couch next to him.

"They were my dads. I think they'll fit you." He looked at me angrily and I rolled my eyes. "Just pick out what you like and try them on. I'm going to get ready also." I walked back to my room and took a shower first.

This was my first party and I want this to be fun. It doesn't have to be perfect but I don't want anymore drama, killing, or police just for one day.

I got myself dried and did my hair and makeup. It wasn't all perfect or anything I just straightened my hair and put basic make-up on. I usually don't wear makeup very often. I decided to put on a f/c cropped top shirt and f\c jeans with f/c shoes. I was all ready to go. It was already 4pm I walked out to the living room to see if Zack was done. He wasn't there so I walked up to his room and knocked. "Hey are you done?" No answer but the door opened and reveal Zack wearing a grey sweater with a black shirt over it. His pants wear a dark grey and he was wearing white shoes. His hair was all messy but a cute messy. My face heated up.

"Why are you red?"

"It's nothing. You look nice.. now let's go." I quickly walked away with Zack behind me. We headed out the door, I already got the address from Minato so we walked there in silence. I don't know why we were quiet but I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. We finally arrived and it was packed with a lot of people from our school. Which is another reason why I hate school. Minato came up to us and greeted us.

"Look at you too! Soo adorable. Now let me show you around." He showed us around the living room the kitchen upstairs, and bathrooms. He gave us some drinks which Zack took quickly. Minato left us alone to go talk to some girls as Zack and I were in the dining room next to the counter.

"Have you been to a party?"

"No I haven't actually. This is my first." Zack took a sip of his drink. "I didn't know you drink." I smile at him to teased him.

"I didn't know either." He smirked. We both talked and laughed as everyone danced and got drunk. I think Zack got a little drunk too. I noticed from afar that three girls were calling Zack over. He winked at them and they all giggled. I didn't realize that he was such a flirt, but something didn't feel right. "I'ma..be right back." Zack said and walked to the girls. I frowned my eyebrows and walked to the kitchen to get some water. But I accidentally bumped into somebody and they spilled all their alcohol on me, and that somebody was of course Katsu.

"Oh shit Y/n I didn't see you." I tried to dry off the spilled alcohol on my shirt.

Now that was going to stain.

My shirt was kind of see through now, and it was embarrassing

"I-its fine." Katsu quickly grabbed some paper towels and try to help me.