fifteen; ice pick

chapter fifteen❝ friends don't look at friends that way ❞ice pick

chapter fifteen
friends don't look at friends that way
ice pick

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Do you think that this is cute?" Kennedy looks over Lydia's shoulder, glancing at the picture of a pretty floral dress and gray cardigan.

Kennedy nods, "Yeah, super cute!" She grins, her pony tail waving behind her. The girls were in gym class, along with Allison, Scott, and Stiles. Kennedy wore a pair of tight leggings and an almost just as tight white tank top.

"All right, next two!" Coach Finstock yelled, "Stillinski, Kennedy, lets go!" Kennedy looked over, Stiles sending her a sheepish smile. Kennedy bites her lip to, walking up to the mat.

Stiles and her got set up quickly, already a quarter up the wall. "You know, we haven't talked about what you thought of."

Kennedy frowns, continuing up the wall. "What do you mean?" She asks, looking at him before grabbing onto another faux rock.

"What I mean is, what did you think about during your panic attack?" Stiles inquired. Kennedy purses her lips, not truly wanting to answer. If she did, it would bring out something in her she wasn't sure she was ready for.

"A cat I used to own, her name was Tinkerbell." She lied, moving past him. Stiles's brown eyes widened as he realized the angle he was looking at her from. Redness spread across his cheeks as he looked away, climbing to the top. After the whole Mission Save Isaac From Eating The Police Station thing happened, Kennedy had gotten picked up by Melissa McCall, who wasn't all too pleased by the fact that Kennedy was now the one getting into trouble. Melissa then gave the girl a speech on how her little excursions better not affect her grades.

It was no surprise that Kennedy beat him, Lydia cheered for her at the bottom as she glided down to the bottom. "All right, Greenburg, Erica! Up the wall!" Kennedy and Lydia turned back to Lydia's phone almost right away, now trying to decide between a purple dress or a green one. "Erica?" Kennedy could hear the rapid heartbeat coming from the blond, causing her to look up. Erica was barely a fifth of the way up the wall, and she seemed to be paralyzed in place. "What is it? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Says Lydia, crossing her arms.

Coach looks up, "Erica." He calls out.

"I'm fine." Clearly not, Kennedy thought to herself, putting her hands on her hips.

Allison looks over, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Kennedy frowns, not knowing that information herself.

Coach throws his hands in the air, "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get-" He turns his body back to the wall and the girl, "Erica, you're fine. Just, Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on." Erica closed her eyes, holding onto the rope for dear life as she slowly came down. She landed next to coach, "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Erica walked past the class, all of them snickering. Kennedy snarled at the classmates, pushing by to see Erica.