Part 2: Down Hill

Hey readers, don't ask why I decided to use this picture. Hope you enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

1 Month after I was diagnosed quirkless

"K-kacchan s-stop it! Can't you see that you're hurting him? I-if won't stop, t-then I'll stop you myself!" I shakily proclaimed. They looked at me with a confused glare, only for it to morph into a devious grin.

"What can you do, Deku? You don't even have a quirk!" Katsuki said, as the three began to use their quirks on me. Betting me to the ground, only for the kid that I was protecting to run away.

"Hey! Kats, leave my brother alone. I don't want to bring him home all beaten up!" Izumi said, as the three leave. "Come on Izuku, mum wants us home. Also it looks like it's going to rain." While she pulls me off the ground and back home.

As we enter, Izumi quickly takes off her shoes and continues to pull me to the living room before I got the chance. "Hi honey, how was the park- Izuku what did I tell you about walking inside the house with your shoes?" Mum said looking at me.

"Not to, but-" I tried to explain.

"No buts, mister. Take them off and go to your room." I begrudging complied. 'You notice me wearing my shoes but not the bruises forming on me?' I thought as tears flow onto my pillow, that I'm hugging tightly.

<Izumi's POV>

1 Year after Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless

"Kats, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, trying to keep my crush a secret from him.

"Izu, why haven't you put your brother in his place?" He said with a confused look.

"Because I'm not a bully or a villain." Insulted by what he is implying me to do.

"Does he still have that dream to become a hero? You and I both know he'll just get in the way of real heroes, and most likely get himself killed." He explained, making me feel uneasy about losing my brother. "Hurt him now so that he won't die in the future." A raging battle of conflicted emotions and ideals flows through my mind and heart.

"I-I can't-won't hurt him!" A flood of tear explode out of my eyes.

"Hey, Izumi. I have an idea that's the best option for you." Katsuki state as I look at him. "I'll bully him and you do nothing."

"But-" I was about to say something before he places a finger on my lips, a slight blush forming on me.

"This is for the good of your brother, remember." Katsuki stated, moving his finger off my lips and began removing the tears from my eyes. A few seconds pass as I think.

"F-fine, only if I get to stop you if I think it's going to far." I said with a determined look on my face.

"Ok." He said with a grin on his face.

<Izuku's POV>

1 Year after I was diagnosed quirkless

Writing in my notebook about heroes and their quirks, Kacchan walks up to my desk and slams his hand down with a small explosion. "Stop trying to become a hero Deku! You'll just get in the way of true heroes!" He shouted, as everybody laughs.

"K-kacchan. C-can't I-I at least try?" I questioned, remembering what dad said in a interview. "As long as you have the passion to do great, then it doesn't matter where you came from or what you have. It's your hard work that defines you."

"NO! YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED AND THE ONE THAT YOUR PROTECTING!!" He shouted, slamming his other hand onto my desk with a stronger explosion.

"I-I can at least try, right Izumi?" I turn to my sister, looking her in the eyes. Only for her to look away.

"SEE! NOT EVEN YOUR SISTER HAS FAITH IN YOU! YOU'LL NEVER BECOME A HERO!" Katsuki shouts in my ear, causing me to flinch.

After school Katsuki and his friends takes turns beating me, as Izumi normally walks home without me. It only got worse as it starts to rain. As I enter the house I hear dad and Izumi talking. "Hey dad?" Izumi asked. While I continue to take off my shoes.

"Yes princess?" Dad replied.

"Can you help train me? I want to become the next symbol of peace, just like you." She said in a joyous tone.

"You make me so proud, you know that princess? Yes I'll help with your training, do you want to start now?" Dad, announced with tears of joy.

"Yes, Please!" Izumi bubbled with joy, both of them walk into the private gym and locked the door.

"Well at least I could do something on my own." I go into my room and changed out of my wet clothes, and pulling out my books out and begin to dry them. After all that's done, I rub some of the bruise on me. Walking over to the computer I type, while saying it out aloud. "How To First Aid" Only for the breaker clicked off from Izumi training her quirk. Using a umbrella, I went outside and turned the breaker switch back on. Walking back inside, Dad was standing in the hallway of the house with a disappointed look on his face.

"Izuku. It's dangerous to touch the electric panel. I thought you were smarter than that." Trying to call me out.

"I thought you were to busy training Izumi." I said, walking back into my room. 

Dad did not say a word. The breaker switch goes of again, only this time it was from a  5th thunderstorm this month.

4 Years after I was diagnosed quirkless

After treating my wounds from today's bullying, I decide that I'll go for a walk. Looking around the shopping district, a I pass a tv store that has the news showing. "Breaking news: Officials have come to the conclusion that the heavy weather is originated from a quirk. Police and Pro heroes are now begun searching for this quirk user. In other news: All Might spotted at 89th-..." As I continue to walk away. Walking pass a playground I see a girl with brown hair and seemingly the same age as me, crying on the ground.

"E-excuse me, are you alright? Oh, I should first tell you my name. Hi, I'm Izuku Yagi." I said reaching out my hand, while showing my best smile.

"I-I'm Ochaco Uraraka." As she grabs my hand, The clouds slightly splitting as the sun hits us.

Thanks for reading, and peace!