06

kyungmi woke up, a bit spooked from waking up on someone else's bed. she then recalled what happened last night and smiled, getting up and preparing some milk for the baby.

she decided to be nice and prepare a breakfast for her and jeno as well, though a bit of guilt washed over her from using his stuff.

she made some pancakes and scrambled eggs for the two of them and went to grab the baby to wake her up and feed her some milk, but she heard giggles coming from the other side of the door.

kyungmi opened the door and saw jeno playing with sunhi, both with bright smiles.

jeno looked up and his face became red from embarrassment but kyungmi just smiled and went to grab the baby from him.

"i hope you don't mind but i made some breakfast. i'm gonna feed her before i go. i'll be back later tonight though so remember that." she told him and made her way to the kitchen to grab the milk bottle and feed sunhi.

jeno grabbed some pancakes and a portion of eggs, smiling happily as he ate.

"this tastes amazing. thank you." he said and she just smiled while beginning to burp sunhi.

"it wasn't a problem." she said and threw him a wink, which made his heart jump a bit.

kyungmi ate some food and handed sunhi over to jeno, then leaving to her home to get ready for work.

"you can't be our baby.." jeno muttered as he bounced the baby on his knee.

sunhi then stared at him with wide eyes and jeno repeated the same thing.

"looks like someone needs both a bath and diaper change." he said and stood up, grabbing the plastic tub with one hand and holding her with the other.

as jeno removed sunhi's clothing, he noticed something on her wrist.

it was a birthmark in the same shape as his and kyungmi's tattoos.

"maybe you are our baby..so doyoung was right? is she really the girl i'm destined to be with?" jeno asked her which led to nothing since the baby didn't understand a word he said.

jeno sighed and bathed her, which was a struggle since he was very awkward and she kept splashing water at him.

once bath time was finished, he put her in a onesie and set her down for a nap, eventually falling asleep as well. they were both waiting for kyungmi to finish work.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"when will something interesting happen?
this is so boring!" the man exclaimed and rubbed his temples, not enjoying the lack of affection the two showed each other.

"soon kyungmi and jeno. it better be soon."