15

Author's P.O.V

     The two trainees sighed upon thinking about it. "The one that I'm going to use the exception card on is... Jungwon" K said. Xinyi bit her lip thinking about it. "I'm going to use the exception card on.... Yeojin unnie" Xinyi said thinking that Yeojin did well among the eliminated ones.

     "Jungwon and Yeojin gets to stay in I-land" Then the cards with their pictures on the screen flipped back. "Then the next elimination candidate will automatically be sent to the ground" The voice said. "And they are..... Taki.. and Linlin.." The voice said.

     Xinyi was shocked she walked towards Linlin and hugged her. "Mianhae unnie" Xinyi said with tears flowing from her eyes. "Gwenchana~ I'll be back soon~" Linlin said hugging her back. They smiled at eachother. Xinyi looked down feeling guilty.

     Linlin was always took care of Xinyi. Linlin would always call Xinyi for help in the choreography or when she need help in the kitchen. To be short they've shared a lot of moments together.

     Xinyi was really sad. K also hugged Taki sadly. He felt really sorry. Taki was his little brother. He would help him do things and learn the choreography. He thought of Taki as a cute little brother who would make him smile.

     The trainees hugged and comforted the eliminated trainees. Soon it was time to say goodbye. The trainees entered the gate and waved goodbye. Then the gateways turned leaving the trainees sad once again.

     The grounders waited for the 8 eliminated trainees and hugged them to comfort them. Then a few minutes later the grounders who would be moved to I-land was being announced. The trainees were Kyungmin, Jay, Jake, Youngbin, Kyulkyung, Chaerin, Eunjo and Sei.

     The eight trainees happily walked towards I-land entering the gate. The I-lander eagerly looked at the gate waiting who would come out of the gate. When they saw the trainees they smiled widely.

     Xinyi jumped up and down. "UNNIE!" Xinyi exclaimed making Jungwon startled since she stood beside her. Xinyi ran to Kyulkyung and hugged her. "Xinyi~!" Kyulkyung hugged back. Then Chengxiao also went to them and hugged them.

     Then they smiled at the other trainees and welcomed them warmly. Jake fist bumped Xinyi. "Welcome back, Jakeu oppa!" Xinyi said. "Gumawo~!" Jake said back. The trainees smiled at eachother. Then Xinyi went to other trainees welcoming them.

     "Now" The voice said while the trainees were busy. "We'll reveal the third test for the I-land and the ground" The voice continued as the trainees watch the screen. Then the words 'Representative unit' appeared on the screen.

     The trainees got curious while reading it. "I-LANDERS and GROUNDERS will pick representatives to determine their fates in a competition of vocal and dancing skills" The voice said as the screen flashed the words 'VOCAL' and 'DANCE'.

     "The number of representatives will be 2 vocalists and 3 dancers. The rest of the members will not be performing on stage" The voice said making the trainees shocked. "The total of each stage score will determine victory or defeat" The voice continued.

     "If the ground wins, then 6 I-LANDERs will be eliminated. If I-LANDERS win, then there will be no eliminations." The voice said making the trainees challenged. "We'll have to win this" "We have to" "Hwaiting I-landers!" The I-landers said to each other.

     The grounders got nervous since they knew that the I-landers were better than them. They thought that they should really win this battle to be able to move up to I-land. "Now we will reveal the song for the unit test" They voice said.

     The vocal performance for I-land was BTS – Butterfly and Taeyeon – Fine. While the vocal performance for ground was BTS – Save me and Blackpink – Stay. The trainees got excited since the vocal performance songs were well known songs from well-known artists.

     Then a video played. The vocalists must dance while singing. Then the dance was next revealed. Boys: Rainism, Three dopeboyz, and one of a kind. Girls: Wannabe. While for the grounders, boys: Warrior's descendant, Reversal, and One of a kind.

     Girls: Dundun. "Now, please select the members who will represent the fate of the team. Representatives may be changed anytime. The test will be performed in 6 days" The voice said as the countdown for the test started.

     The trainees went to the dance practice room and voted for their representatives. The boys sat on the right side and the girls sat on the left side separately. "Who wants to be a dance representative?" Kyulkyung asked.

      Xinyi, Chengxiao, Chaeyeon, Chaerin and Yeojin raised their hands. Kyulkyung nodded and said "Okay, how about the vocal representatives?". Yuna, Choerry, Eunjo, and Kyulkyung raised their hands. Everyone nodded.

     "Yeji unnie, Karin unnie and Sei unnie don't you want to try any of the two?" Xinyi asked. "As for me, I don't think I can do it yet" Sei answered. "I wanted to try vocal but, I think someone is better than me so yeah" Karin answered.

     "I wanted to but I don't have enough confidence to dance" Yeji answered. The girls nodded. "Ah okay, but would it be okay if you try vocal or dance? I mean it would be better if all of try it out" Xinyi said. "Yes, I think that's better" Chaeyeon sad agreeing.

     The three girls nodded. "Okay!" Yeji said. "Let's practice for 2 hours and see each other's performance" Chengxiao said. Everyone nodded and practiced. While the boys were voting on who would be their representatives.

     After a few minutes they decided it would be Heeseung and Geonu for vocal representatives. Then Jay, Jungwon and K for the dance representatives. Then the others also practiced along with them in case they needed to change members.

     After 2 hours the girls gathered in the left corner and started their performance. After watching everyone's performance they voted for their co-trainee that they think would do great. Soon the representatives were decided.

     For dance it was Xinyi, Chaeyeon and Chengxiao. For the vocal it was Yuna and Choerry. Then the teams started practicing their dances and songs. After the practice they went to the living room and decided their roommates.

     For the girls Chaeyeon, Yeji and Choerry in orange room. Yuna, Xinyi and Chaerin were at the dark blue room. Kyulkyung, Sei and Yeojin were at the red room. Eunjo, Karin and Chengxiao were at the pink room.

     For the boys Youngbin, Jungwon and EJ were at the violet room.. Jaebeom, Geonu and Kyungmin were in the green room. Sunghoon, Jake, and Jay were in the yellow room. Seon, Heeseung and K were in the blue room.

- TO BE CONTINUED -