VIER

Hello all. Thank you all so much for the votes and comments so far. I am so surprised that people actually like my story. But anyway, I will try my best to give you the best content I can. I am busy with university so updates may not be fast as I hope them to be but I will still try my best. Please check out my other stories if you can, all is appreciated. Thank you.

~~~

The world has to hate her. She must have done something wrong in her past life because it cannot be a coincidence that she had Jennie freaking Kim in dance class. Nope. No way. Lisa refuses to accept this. This is a bad dream. It has to be a bad dream. If she pinches herself, then she will wake up and be starting her new day at Belvoire with her Australian roommate eating croissants in the kitchen as Lisa goes to the coffee maker for a much needed cup of coffee to get her day started. Yep, that is what is going to happen.

Lisa pinched herself and cursed inwardly as she felt the shooting pain in her arm as it finally dawned on her that this was in fact real and not a dream. The Queen B, Jennie Kim, was sitting on a table, her legs crossed and surrounded by similarly beautiful people like her. She recognised two of the people, the bunny girl Nayeon and then Chaeyoung's supposedly non-crush Mina. Nayeon sat on the chair near Jennie while Mina sat a little bit further away from the Queen B, but still close enough that it was clear that she knew the girl. Jennie's feline eyes were on the blonde, scanning her in head to toe. And then that damn smirk appeared again.

"Well well, looks like the trash has mixed up the dance room for the garbage room. It's down the corridor, out the door and near the trailer dorms Lice."

The people around her chuckled and Lisa immediately went red as their eyes were on her and showed no signs of sympathy or compassion, gleaming at her like sharks before they take a bite of their first meal. Lisa clenched her fists and glared at the feline.

"The only trash I see is the one right in front of me who thinks that she is better than everybody else."

"Well I am better than everybody else. That is a known fact."

Jennie just grinned, not at all phased by the blonde's words and that just annoyed Lisa even more as the feline nonchalantly checked her nails before lazily glancing at her again.

"You've got the wrong room anyway. This is for dance majors anyway."

"Well sorry for you, I am a dance major. So, I guess it's worse for me because now I have to see your ugly face."

"Ugly? I'm the ambassador of Prada Lice. If anything, I am a top ten grade A Beauty which is the envy of all those who are ugly. To put it simply, trash people like you."

Lisa couldn't help but scoff at that, choosing to brush the comment off because she just knows if she focuses on it, then she will fulfil Chaeyoung's dream and probably deck the feline in the face.

"No makeup will be able to cover up that personality of yours. You're so fake that you make barbie look more real."

That seemed to make the feline bristle, her eyes narrowing at the blonde who couldn't help btu smirk as her words managed to affect her in some way. She heard a few chuckles coming from the other students who were watching the confrontation but they immediately silenced themselves when Jennie's posse turned and glared at them, the feline's eyes still on Lisa as if she was the only thing she had in mind for a target.

Jennie looked as if she wanted to say something, but then the guy next to her wrapped an arm around her and pecked her on the cheek, whispering something in her ear which made the feline turn to glare at him for a moment but then finally relaxed, tossing one last glare at the blonde before turning away and began talking to the rest of the rich students who were near her.