Chapter 17 - The Decision

"You're so odd, Damon," he replied, cocking his head slightly after my peacock comment. "But I like you."

"So, does this mean we're back on?" I asked. His appearance already told me the answer, but I think we both needed it to be said. "Do you still want to be my boyfriend?"

"I'm willing to try and see what happens," he nodded.

I felt his hand creep into my hair, just as I was about to let him know that I was glad he thought we could try again. Gently, he tugged my face forward to close the small gap between us, and he swallowed my words with his mouth on mine. The only sound that managed to escape me was a hum as I complied with his silent request. Without breaking the kiss, I slowly repositioned myself so that I was sitting in his lap with my legs wrapped round him and my arms round his neck. One of his hands stayed in my hair and one snaked round my waist as the kissing got heavier. I rocked against him, moving from my waist, feeling dizzy with passion when he mirrored the action.

The amazing feeling of soaring started to take over again, and that's when I felt it. Gravity. Or rather, lack of gravity. It was like having an extra sense; I couldn't taste, smell, touch, see or hear it, but I felt it. We were about to leave the ground, but this time, I didn't stop what we were doing.

Keleon was oblivious to everything except us, and although I wanted to be there as well, part of my focus needed to be on making sure neither of us got injured through falling. I moved my mouth away from his, so that I could at least partly focus on this new 'gravity' sense, and I kissed along his jaw to just below his ear. I gripped the back of his head with my hands and used my mouth on his neck, rocking myself against him as I did. It still felt great for me, but with my mouth away from his, I could focus on not mixing these feelings of lust with the gravity sense. Lust – or rather, getting lost in it – was what triggered the floating. I understood now that I could actively feel it. I guess being able to focus fully on Keleon would require practice at separating the two senses, so for now, I would practice. And hopefully make him feel good in the process. I worked my way back up his neck passionately, still gripping the back of his head.

Apparently, my attempts multi-tasking didn't stop him being fully focused on me.

"Damon," he breathed, with his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

"You OK?" I said gently, right next to his ear as I nibbled it gently.

Keleon was relaxed in my arms, lips parted slightly.

"More than OK," he mumbled. "It's ... "

The next kiss I gave him involved my teeth lightly scraping across his neck, and the action caused his sentence to deteriorate into a throaty noise.

I loved that noise he made. I nearly lost control, and then remembered I needed to concentrate on what I was doing before we found ourselves in the air.

"You're not going to finish the sentence?" I teased as I squirmed in his lap. Rubbing against him made my groin ache, and it felt nice. I closed my eyes and made sure everything around me was tethered to the ground, including us. I kissed my way round the bottom of his neck, to the other side, and kissed him long and hard just below his other ear.

"Do you know ... what that's ... doing ... "

Keleon cut himself off, groaning and holding me into his lap tightly as I scraped my teeth lightly along this side of his neck.

The noises he made were delicious. The way he pulled me into his body turned me on in ways I'd never imagined. I reluctantly forced myself back to reality, reigned in the lust a little bit, closed my eyes and checked we were safely attached to the surface of the planet.