Chap 12: Do You Want it?

This is the longest one ig...also I'm sorry!

Y/n's POV: (That's right son, none of that Abigail shiz)

It was pretty much the afternoon, and I decided to nap before the festival. The bed was nice and fluffy as compared to the bed I had in... Todoroki's tent.

He...cuddled with me ..

I shook my head rapidly, "No, this was not happening." He's the male lead, that's true and Yao Momo is the female lead, the cause of Abigail's demise was that she got between those two.

And killed Kaminari.

"Forgot about that part." I took the tightly fitting clothes off, since they were Uraraka's hand me downs and my body was changing back to how it originally was. (Whatever your body type is, I love u xoxo)

I stared at the scar on my right hand, extending to my arm, "This..is just so OP. I hope the story isn't changing me into the main lead."

No that...would be problematic. Since main leads suffer alot, and I'm supposed to find "happiness" in order to get back.

But..

Do I wanna go back?

I bit my lip and pulled over a white shirt over my head. Making my way to the bed, I rolled into the blankets and felt the exhaustion finally settling in.

What should I do.

I wanted to meet Todoroki Shoto. I met him, sure he hated me at first, now..he doesn't I suppose. That was my wish. It's ... fulfilled now right? I wanted my life to be exciting.

Now I have a bounty over my head and a vampire has my blood too.

Not to mention the only person who knows my reality,
seems to be responsible for all of this

I closed my eyes, the blankets doing their job and sending me to my dream land.

Just...me...and this darkness...

"Who do you think you are?"

Wut

"I said, WAKE UP U NITWIT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?"

My eyes shot open and looked around, I wasn't in my room, I don't know where I was, I was just...floating in space?

Great, can't even catch a break in my dreams even.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU! DON'T IGNORE ME!"

I looked Infront of me and saw a woman with raven hair, purple at the tips and angry yellow eyes.

How wonderful.

"Abigail??" I spoke out of disbelief as she stood..or floated like a mirror to me. She scowled and crossed her arms, "That's Princess Abigail to you brat."

...

Nope.

"DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK AT ME!" She shrieked as I turned around and shifted to a sleeping position, closing my eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!" She shrieked again, check out the vocals on this girl. Someone get her a gig with Adam Levine.

I sighed, "You think you can sleep in a dream? Because...imma try son. I'm too tired to deal with you."

"YOU'RE THE WORST REINCARNATION EVER!"

I'm a what

I got up again, and stared at her dead in the eye, "A reincarnation you say?" She fumed but tries her best to calm down, "Yes! What do you think you're doing even?? Getting close to the main characters! What do you think you're doing!"