clarie

Seraphina's POV(Wellsten Girl dorms)

I had got a text from Isen apparently John had two close friends

Adrion And Clair John's only friends in new bostin isen is scary good at getting information.

he was able to get a hold of Clarie's phone number.

"Hello am I speaking with Clarie, I have a couple of questions

"I'm not interested in answering survey questions"

Huh she hung up on me

I dialed the number again

"Man you really want those answers huh"

"well I'm calling to get answers regarding john's experience in new bostin please I'm sure you're the only one who can help anyways"

"Look I have no idea who you are or how you got my contact info but I never to want to have anything to do with him"

"Was He really that bad?"

"He was a total nightmare last I heard he enrolled into some snobby prep school"

"Uh I'm actually a student there"

"well dam that's awkward"

"I'm guessing he's causing trouble over there to right or else you'd have no reason to call"

"Unececery violence, relentlessly climbing the ranks"

"All the above"

Claire Then proceeded to explain everything she knew from her viewpoint everything from john's rise to power to the new bostin incident"

"I'll be honest when I called you I didn't expect this"

"Sorry to disappoint

"Has he really beat everyone there? From what I heard wellston is full of strong people"

"A while back he took down all the royales in a 4 on 1"

"However that doesn't really matter now that he's dead"

"Wait he's what"

Clarie's voice had trembled a little she didn't know what to think.

"You see John was my best friend so that's why when I called you I thought I could get some closure"

"John did try changing he enrolled into wellsten with a criple persona and preached about equality and how people should treat each other with respect But I guess there's only so much a person can take before snapping "

"Clarie your efforts weren't a waste"

"As his best friend, I was blind"

"Thanks for the information"

I closed my laptop.

I should probably get my homework done.

I lifted my backpack from the side of my bed I pulled out my book when I opened it I found a note.

It read "let's make a deal"

UA Sports festival spectator stands

Kaminari: so John won.

Izuku: I'll be on my way I have a fight next.

John's pov

I watched the fight.

I silently watched the fight between Midoriya and shinso Soon after Midoriya turned around to walk out of the ring Most of us were confused.

The announcer started explaining Shinso's quirk "Brainwashing"