16

Author's P.O.V

    Then the trainees went to their rooms and rested. After a few minutes later they had dinner. While earlier in the ground Sunoo and Sungchul were the chosen vocal representatives. Then Niki, Jaeho and Nicholas.

     As for the girls they were Linlin and Yuri in the Vocal category. Sungyeon, Yuki and Swan were the ones in the dance category. Then they practiced the dance. Hanbin was watching them practice. The other trainees also practiced the dance and songs.

     Daniel kept practicing since he also wanted to try the vocal but he was a bit shy about it. Hanbin also try to memorized the dance by watching them dance. As for the girls Eunwoo wanted to try as well but she just gave the chance to the others.

     She still practiced the dance in case they would change up the members. As the oldest female trainee she cared a lot about her younger co-trainees so she gave it up, but she decided that once she got the chance she wouldn't let it go.

     When it was already night the trainees got out of the ground and to their van. Then they went to their dorm. While the I-landers were eating Choerry asked the boys who were their representatives.

     "Heesung and Geonu are the vocalists while Jungwon, Jay and K are the dancers" Seon said. The girls nodded. "How about yours?" EJ asked. "Xinyi, Chaeyeon and Chengxiao for dance, then Yuna and Choerry for vocal" Kyulkyung said.

     Then the trainees continued eating. After they ate they went to thei rooms and fixed their things. The trainees spent their days practicing the whole day. The other trainees helped their representatives by judging them when they perform.

[TIME SKIP: MIDPOINT EVALUATION]

     Sungdeuk and Rain were the ones who did the midpoint evaluation in I-land this time. "Are you guys practicing hard for the test?" Rain asked the trainees. "Yes, we practiced hard" The trainees answered.

     "Jay!" Rain called. "Yes?" Jay said raising his hand. "You've gotten better after I scolded you, right?" Rain asked. "I've been trying hard since then" Jay answered with a smile. "You have?" Rain asked Jay. Jay nodded and said "Yes".

     "How about you Kyulkyung?" Rain asked. "Yes. I've been doing well since then" Kyulkyung answered. "That's good" Rain answered. The trainees smiled. "As you know there's a battle between the vocal and dance representatives" Rain said as the trainees nodded slowly.

     "Did you guys decide your vocal representatives?" Rain asked. "Yes, we decided" Seon said. "Which two is it?" Rain asked. Then Yuna, Lucy, Geonu and Heeseung raised their hands. "Geonu?" Rain said as Geonu cutely waved his hands slowly.

     "Really?" Rain asked interested. Yuna, Lucy, Geonu and Heeseung walked in front. "Who are the dance representatives?" Rain asked. Then Xinyi, Chaeyeon, Chengxiao, Jay, Jungwon and K raised their hands. The two producers nodded their hands.

     "Just as expected. Step forward" Rain said. The six trainees nodded and went forward. "For the other I-landers is there anyone who thinks that they can also do well?" Rain asked checking if the other I-landers wants to try.

      "All of us practiced for the test" Kyulkyung answered. "We've been practicing so that if someone is better we wouldn't have a hard time adjusting" Xinyi said. Sungdeuk nodded and said "That's great". Rain also smiled at the trainees.

     "You guys have a good strategy" Rain said smiling. "Besides the first group there must be second and third groups" Rain said and the trainees nodded. "So, in case if someone gets hurt or if their condition isn't good, they'll be substituted?" Rain asked.