WARM UP

Timeskip that brought by DIO!!

BBB POV

"Hey niisan..what are you doing ?"I asked him but he didnt reply.

He seem focusing writting something on his book..but I noticed its another new book.Wait where waa his superhero analysis book...?

So I decided to see what he wrote.My eyes widened.He wrote about my quirks!...all 7 elements.Oh my galaxy..he had good observation sight because...

HE WROTE THEORIES BOUT MY SECOND FORM ELEMENTALS AND I NEVER TOLD HIM BOUT THESE!!!

IZUKU NIISAN ..LAKSAMANA TARUNG GONNA HIRE YOU AS CAPTAIN IF HE KNEW!!

So i tried to calm myself.Man niisan you got sharp mind!.Maybe..because tomorrow Jiji wanted to teach us bout Ki before we left Nabu Island.

"Hmm niisan..why you are writting bout my quirks?"I asked him.

"Well your quirks are quite rare and I amaze because you can handle your element without effect to your body"Izuku smiled as he done writting bout my quirk theories

"Geesh this place quite chill when nightime"I said

"Well this your first time..soon you will adapt with it"Izuku chuckled.

It was bout 10 o'clock and we supposed to go bed.Yup we should!.We laid our futons and laid on them.

"Hey niisan..do Jiji trained you before?"I asked him.

"Well..a bit..more to hand combat"Izuku said.

"Why you never use to that Kacang "I scoffed bit

"Well he is my friend.How can I hurt him"Izuku sweatdropped.

I sighed.Yup my niisan kinda have trait of cinnamon Leaf but when snapped..Hohoho..they were dangerous than Mama Earth..hahaha.

"Ok...hhwarghh"I yawned.

"Oh.Look like you sleepy.Okay goodnight BBB-chan"Izuku said to me.

Seriously!..-chan huh..I sweatdropped.

"Haha funny niisan.Okay goodnight"I chuckled.

At anothet room...

"Are you serious my lady!?"....

"Yes my friend...just teach him what you got...."

"Very well..I do what I can.Geesh you never change bit "..

"Hahaha..i miss that day"

The next morning.....

Izuku and I were awoke by Tatsumaki san..Actually we being woke up by a bucket of water..Gahhh whats wromg with her!

"Tatsumaki san why you awoke us like this?"I whined bit.

"Yeah.See..our futon had wet.We need to clean them"Izuku groaned.

Tatsumaki laughed.

"Stop being babyish..Jiji are waiting  you guys at the field."Tatsumaki said to us.

I realized something....it was dawn!

Oh great i got dejavu in Quabac.She told us to run there for warming up.What kind training Jiji would do on us!.

I was surprise that Tatsumaki joined us too.What a luck!

"Use your quirk.This will make you can control your quirk"Tatsumaki said.

For me..It was easy because this running was testing our endurance.So i decided to use lightning power and Izuku...Holy seven stars!!...he ran totally fast and left me and Tatsumaki.