01 | drowned blood

"Good race!"

"Good race!"

"Fuck you." I spat, punching into the wall next to me. The gloves I wore protected my fist, preventing me from hurting, yet I could feel my knuckles turning blue. Fuck, how could this happen? AGAIN.

"Oh, don't be rude, we all know I'm better than you Piccola [little one]."  he laughed, taking the illegal cash we had stacked up and tossing it into his open trunk.

"Shut up Lorenzo, I'm not in the mood," I said walking past him to get into my car.

These races were becoming ridiculous.

I sat down and took a cigarette out of my pocket and held it against my mouth, lighting it up.

Starting the engine my phone rang causing me to turn back to face the backseat and pick it up. Holding it up to my face while Isabella's name appeared on my screen.

"What?" I asked closing my eyes while laying my head on the headrest pulling the cigarette towards my mouth and inhaling. Fuck that was good.

"Jeez, by your response I can imagine who won." She laughed on the other end. What did I get myself into?

"Yes, imagine your shit. Why did you call?" I took my headset out of my pocket and placed it on my ear, connecting it to my phone.

Taking the last drag out of the cigarette I tossed it out of the window, driving behind Lorenzo with a speed of 60 km/h.

"When are you coming back? I am bored," she asked, clearly from a distance into the speaker.

She was probably in my room again going through my clothes to take something to wear to the club she was going to drag me to.

"I'm on my way. Almost there." I replied speeding faster surpassing Lorenzo leaving him the sight of my meaningful middle finger.

"Good, hurry up." She ended, hanging up the phone.

Taking the device, I threw it to the side, both of my hands now tithing around the wheel racing to the villa.

Throughout the entire drive, we both passed each other a lot, driving faster and faster.